Author Topic: 2 Very Daring Ideas For "Doctor Who" Season 11.  (Read 6071 times)

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
  • Customizing Spirit Of Wrath
    • The Spectreverse
2 Very Daring Ideas For "Doctor Who" Season 11.
« on: July 18, 2017, 09:36:57 PM »
I had the following ideas regarding ideas for the first season of the female Doctor:

Idea 1:

Christmas Special:

Scene: A cold, desolate snowscape. The 12th Doctor finally begins his regeneration. As the first pangs of pain hit and the golden regeneration energy begins to emanate from his collars and cuffs, the camera pans to his left hand holding either his Sonic Screwdriver or the key to the TARDIS. As the light intensifies, he drops the Sonic/key and the camera follows it to the ground moving the 12th Doctor out of frame. After the energy fades, a slender female hand enters the frame and picks up the Sonic/key. The camera follows up her arm revealing the 13th Doctor who flashes a wry, knowing smile and the credits roll.

Season 11 Premier:

Scene: TARDIS interior (could still be 12's or could be redesigned - on the studio tour earlier this year someone overheard one of the crew say that the set was being struck meaning that it would no longer be needed). The 13th Doctor stands at the Console, idly flipping switches. This Doctor is different, almost sinister. She eventually picks up her new companion(s) and begins having her season long adventures. As Season 11 continues, the sense that this Doctor may actually be up to no good begins to leach itself into the adventures - she saves people, but nowhere near as many as she should/could, and begins collecting technology and artifacts on each adventure, almost as if she is building something. As the season finale comes to a close, the 13th Doctor reveals the device she has been creating all season to her companion(s). Then forces them at laser gun point (a very un-Doctorly action) into a cell deep within the TARDIS. Also in the cell, is a disheveled bearded older man wearing the 12th Doctor's old tattered clothes. The older man rushes to the companion(s) to see if they are alright. After seeing that they are unharmed, the old man rushes the bars and tries to reach out and grab the 13th Doctor. She deftly steps out of his reach. Extreme zoom in on the old man's face as he shouts "You will never get away with this, Rani!". Close up on the 13th Doctor's (now revealed to be the renegade Time Lady The Rani by her evil grin) face, "Why Doctor, I already have..." Smash cut to the closing credits.

Idea 2:

Christmas Special:

Scene: A cold, desolate snowscape. The 12th Doctor finally begins his regeneration. As the first pangs of pain hit and the golden regeneration energy begins to emanate from his collars and cuffs, the camera pans to his left hand holding either his Sonic Screwdriver or the key to the TARDIS. As the light intensifies, he drops the Sonic/key and the camera follows it to the ground moving the 12th Doctor out of frame. After the energy fades, a slender female hand enters the frame and picks up the Sonic/key. The camera follows up her arm revealing the 13th Doctor, her face sullen and the credits roll.

Season 11 Premier:

Scene: TARDIS interior (could still be 12's or could be redesigned - on the studio tour earlier this year someone overheard one of the crew say that the set was being struck meaning that it would no longer be needed). The 13th Doctor is excitedly circling the Console flipping switches and adjusting knobs. She seems young, yet somehow ancient. Filled with compassion and caring, yet also a deep sadness. She finds her companion(s) and begins having her season long adventure. As season 11 progresses you begin to get the impression that the 13th Doctor is very much a different person than any of his previous incarnations. Little things like referring to past Doctors as "him" instead of "I" during conversations and her not seeming to remember past encounters or companions. As the season comes to a close she encounters a prominent past companion (maybe Captain Jack Harkness?) who discovers that this 13th Doctor is an imposter, confronts her. She then leads Capt. Harkness into a dark, crypt-like room in the TARDIS and shows him a glass-like coffin containing the tattered remains of the 12th Doctor's clothes adorning the skeletal or mummified remains of the 12th Doctor. She turns to face a shocked Harkness and begins to speak. "The Doctor had lived an extremely long life, even for a Time Lord. He wanted to finally rest. I honored his memory by taking the title and continued doing good in his name. Always being kind, never cruel.'. Harkness inquires about who she really is. She replies: "Someone who loved him very much. We travelled together a long time ago, My name is Romanadvoratrelundar but you can call me "The Doctor". Fade to black and end credits.

What do you think?
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Founding Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: 2 Very Daring Ideas For "Doctor Who" Season 11.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 05:00:07 AM »
I saw we were getting our first female doctor.