Author Topic: HASCON Sept. 8 - 10, 2017  (Read 9088 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: HASCON Sept. 8 - 10, 2017
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2017, 05:28:17 AM »

Gallery for Day 2

Offline Goldleaderone

• Action Fleet Guru
  • Brigadier
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • Star Wars Reviews
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2017, 05:45:11 PM »
Ok so here were some notes I tweeted over the 2 days for anyone who doesn't use twitter.

- Hascon exclusives were originally 4 per person, then quickly changed to 2 per person.

- New figures include TVC Snoke, Black Series role play Darth Vader helmet, 5POA figures Luke (Jedi Exile), DJ, Rey (island journey), R2 with booster rockets, General Leia, Obi-Wan, Rose with BB-8 & BB-9E.

- TVC figures, along with the Hovertank from Rogue One, will be released in Spring 2018.

- In case anyone missed it.. 6" Black Series will be using 3D technology for human faces for figures released in 2018 going forward. Hasbro currently uses this for their Marvel figures.

- Black Series First Order TIE was a risk. That's why they went with smaller vehicles like the Landspeeder and Dewback. No plans for an X-wing.

- Asked about a BS Snowspeeder. Nothing set in stone, but was told its an opportunity for new figures/pilots. Hoth pilot gear is different

- Asked about a 6" Wedge, Biggs, Red Leader 3 pack as we got their astros in a 3 pack. I was told its possible, but it sounded like the astros were easier as they were simple repaints and they already had the molds. Repaints easier to do then new figures.

- 6" Jaina Solo will have removable pilot gear. After gear is removed, outfit will look similar to Jedi Luke. Jaina Solo was made through 3D renderings of Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford. A mix of Carrie's eyes and Ford's smirk/chin.

- There was a 6" TFA Han Solo with corrected gray hair. Shipments were on hold due to stores having so much back-stock. I was told some (not many) did trickle to stores, but personally I have not seen any nor have seen any reported on any collecting websites.
"I want my sanity back." - Wedge Antilles

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2017, 02:19:09 AM »