Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

Knights of the Old Republic #14 Monsters

(1/2) > >>

CloneCrazy:

Tamer:
Cool chapter, loved the work with the monster they were fighting. I also like the Wookie Customs, especially the Cyborg one they have to convince to leave at the end. Just great custom work and great story telling all the way around. Thanks for sharing it with us. It made my morning coffee so much better.

You photo-novel folks do such great work and we don't celebrate you guys enough. You will be top of our page today.

CloneCrazy:
Thanks, Tamer! Your unfailing support throughout my years in this hobby means a great deal. The cyborg Wookie comes from the one and only Sjefke!

--- Quote from: Tamer on June 26, 2017, 04:50:28 AM ---Cool chapter, loved the work with the monster they were fighting. I also like the Wookie Customs, especially the Cyborg one they have to convince to leave at the end. Just great custom work and great story telling all the way around. Thanks for sharing it with us. It made my morning coffee so much better.

You photo-novel folks do such great work and we don't celebrate you guys enough. You will be top of our page today.

--- End quote ---

Sjefke:

--- Quote from: Tamer on June 26, 2017, 04:50:28 AM ---I also like the Wookie Customs, especially the Cyborg one...

--- End quote ---

Code name:  The Winter Wookiee

....and thanks.
 I'll post pics and the recipe after the next episode.  No spoilers.

--- Quote from: CloneCrazy on October 01, 1974, 02:20:38 AM --- The cyborg Wookie comes from the one and only Sjefke

--- End quote ---

It was a pleasure CC. 
WW was one fun custom.
I'll send you FF on Monday.

Great episode !!!

Sorry about my funk.  I'm hoping to start getting creative again soon.
I had really wanted to send three "kick a$$ Wookiees" to you.
Will the next episode include any other surprises?

What was that grey monster, anyway?
Is that a custom or some kind of fantasy action figure?
I also have an 8" fantasy beast figure that I actually considering adding to the last care package, but yours is much uglier.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Sjefke on July 01, 2017, 10:05:19 AM ---
Code name:  The Winter Wookiee

....and thanks.
 I'll post pics and the recipe after the next episode.  No spoilers.

--- End quote ---

Pretty nice. Good to see you around too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version