Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

Jaeger45's Dioramas--Ahch-To 11/19/17

(1/3) > >>

Jaeger45:
"Lieutenant , these latest biologic specimens are exquisite!  Where did you find these?"

"Lieutenant?"

Quickly thrown together to show off my Aliens accessories and the new classic scale space walls from GTP Toys.  Just arrived Monday.  The Xenomorph Soldier is out-of-the-box from Hiya Toys.  I cast a few extra eggs, with a clear "hero" egg with an embedded face-hugger.  I also cast the ReAction Kane facehugger, which allowed me to reposition the legs and tail.  Chestbursters are modified from Vortious Custom Accessories.

Tamer:
I like it. Off to share.

Darth More:
Nice idea and great scenes, Jaeger! I didn't know there're Alien Figures in scale 1/18ish!
Thanks for sharing!

- Philipp

Jaeger45:
Thanks for the front page! 

Legion078, Hiya is doing some very cool stuff with the Aliens and now Predator properties.  They have an incredible APC that's almost ready to roll out and up for preorder (if understably pricey).  Looks like the BMF of the line.  It's worth checking out the pics on their FB page.  Hopefully they get enough preorders to make it work!

LrdSatyr8:
That looks very cool... I love the chest bursters and can't help but think about Spaceballs when it came out singing ... "Hello my baby... hello my honey... hello my ragtime gaaaaallll..." Muhahahahahaha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version