Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

Custom AT-ST projects I've been working on

(1/3) > >>

TheBoo:
Hi all!

I've been working on a few projects over the past few months, and two of them were a couple of AT-STs. Honestly I have too many projects in the hopper, and it's leading to some project paralysis. I'm going to try and fire up my Tydirium project again over this long weekend.

Anyways, I wanted to do an ST using the correct model kits for kitbashing that was used in the original. So I picked up the Flakverling kit that was used on the AT-AT and ST (shield panels were used on the underside of the ST and the Butt of the AT and some other parts.) and started cutting stuff up and placing.  I filled the leg recesses with resin and finished those out. Some nipping and tucking, ran some lights to make it pop, then used the AS-16 color and some weathering. Pretty happy with the way it turned out, but I still have some stuff I want to do.

I think my first post here was an ST I did long ago, and since I finished this one, I took the darker one and repurposed it into my first "diorama". I wanted to make an ST that looked like it had been rusting away for 50 years. Pleased with the result!  I'll post back on the Tydirium later, with a proper in-progress thread.

Darth More:
Woooohooooow!! These three STs look great! You seem to have many of them! I am glad the TLC mold has been re-releaded five times so far! I did a review on the latest one of TBS (PIII).
They're pretty hard to find here in Germany and reach premium prices on the secondary market...but that's a different topic.

They all look amazingly realistic! And the rusted version is just an awesome idea - excellent execution!

Tamer:
Wow is right! Great to see you back. Let me go share some of this and go find my jaw.

TheBoo:
I still need to make a few passes on the non-rusty ST, but for me I find it helps to step away from them at a certain point to get fresh eyes on it.

mr.Jedi1977:
wow fantastic work ! I like them all !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version