Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

Tvc"2" wishlist.

(1/6) > >>

JDeck:
  Now that Hasbro is bringing back TVC, I can't help but wonder, or wish what figures they will produce.

Personally Id like upgrades of the original Kenner figures, they didn't get to in TVC"1". They happen mostly to be ROTJ chatacters.
-Sim Aloo.
-(New) Bib Fortuna.
-Yakface.
-Squidhead.
-Ev-9D9.
-8d8.
-Max Rebo Band. (Puppet Sy Snootles).
- Capt. Piett.
- Stormtrooper (Rogue One head).
-Snowtrooper. (Non removable helmet), like Snowtrooper Commander, but better.
  Heck I wouldn't mind some of those mini rigs either, some are now canon due to the Star Wars Commander game.

What do you guys think, wjat do you want to see in TVC"2". Repacks are sure to come, too.

Tamer:
AT-AT Driver for sure. And a version with potf2 coins.

JDeck:
Yeah, that's right, they didn't put the AT-AT driver on a card last go around. The 40th anniversary of TESB will be a couple of years into TVC"2", so they might do some cool stuff. I don't know if it'll still be around in 2023 for 40th anniversary ROTJ.

Goldleaderone:
I would love to see some Blue Squadron pilots, particularly Blue Leader Antoc Merrick. Even him packed in with a Blue Leader X-wing in the larger scale mold would be fantastic.

Can we PLEASE get Red 10 Theron Nett to finish off the pilots from ANH?

JDeck:
Yeah we definitely need Theron Nett, and Blue leader. I hear Hasbro will make a bunch of Rogue One figures for Tvc. It was a movie made for OT fans, basically.
 I also hope they make a new SA Lobot, and "pull apart" c-3po with the netting backpack. Oh yeah and Bespin escape Leia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version