Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME FIVE - 07/05/2017 - ISSUE 7: Lifting The Veil  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Another edition of Tales From The Clone Wars!

Thoughts, reviews and feedback always welcome.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 11:40:27 PM by Kualan »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Well I know what I will be doing for my break this morning. Awesome news. Let me go share this before my morning internet time leaves me. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
The only bad part is knowing I have to wait a bit for the next chapter. It was another stellar one, just enough plots and sub plots and action to cover all your bases. It will be interesting to see what the good doctor gets into with Asher too. I also sense a pretty good battle coming too. Perhaps seeing some problems with those warbots coming up too. I guess I will just have to wait to see. Great chapter once again!

Offline Forceflow

• Ensign
  • Droid, please!
    • Forceflow's Special Modifications
Great stuff, once again. Ditto on having to wait for the next issue (streaming binges have ruined my patience!).

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
The only bad part is knowing I have to wait a bit for the next chapter. It was another stellar one, just enough plots and sub plots and action to cover all your bases. It will be interesting to see what the good doctor gets into with Asher too. I also sense a pretty good battle coming too. Perhaps seeing some problems with those warbots coming up too. I guess I will just have to wait to see. Great chapter once again!

Yeah this one was definitely a bit of a challenge to juggle with all the different plots and subplots, but now I've got everyone in the place they need to be for the story going forward. Glad you enjoyed it, I was worried there wasn't enough action in this one - but your instincts serve you well, Master Tamer, when it comes to battles on the horizon...

Great stuff, once again. Ditto on having to wait for the next issue (streaming binges have ruined my patience!).

Part of the reason this was delayed was because I went on my own streaming binge rewatching Clone Wars and Rebels all the way through again.

Offline talonreap

• Ensign
  • Clone Wars / Imperial Enthusiast
Like others have said before - this is my favorite Star Wars comic to read online these days! I love seeing your take on Clone Wars characters, especially any and all clones! Can't wait to learn more about Asher. Keep up the fantastic work!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Like others have said before - this is my favorite Star Wars comic to read online these days! I love seeing your take on Clone Wars characters, especially any and all clones! Can't wait to learn more about Asher. Keep up the fantastic work!

Can promise a lot of clone action in the next issue! Glad you're enjoying the series - definitely scratches my itch for more TCW content!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Apologies for the hiatus, but here's a preview of the next issue - Issue 8: Corporate Interests:

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Cool, always look forward to a new chapter. Let me go share this.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Cool, always look forward to a new chapter. Let me go share this.

Thanks Tamer!

Offline talonreap

• Ensign
  • Clone Wars / Imperial Enthusiast
Can't wait for the full issue! I love your work and always look forward to more CW content :)