Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

Star Wars No Paint Kit Bash 2017

<< < (2/16) > >>

Starchaser:
I thought I might get this rolling - though the figure is quite simple. I really like the Scarif Trooper body, so I'm thinking about customs for it.

Egrel Semot is an Imzig, who like Utris M'Toc was a member of the High King's Guard. After a bloody coup he went into exile to protect his family from those who had staged the coup. His military training and experience with forced take-overs made him a ripe candidate for the Alliance. It wasn't long before he was noticed by Airen Cracken of Rebel Intelligence. Egrel was recruited into the Raiders Battalion. Functioning in teams of two, the Raiders are armored commandos who function deep in enemy territory for long periods of time disrupting communication and supply lines, gathering intelligence, encouraging resistance groups and taking out strategic targets.

The recipe is simple:
 Scarif Trooper body, Utris M'Toc head, Endor rebel trooper (saga collection) helmet, blasters from a rebel fleet trooper and a ROTS AT-RT driver. The head fit on the Scarif Trooper neck post, which is part of why I used it.

I-am-Boba-Fett:
This is my first official entry of this contest. Here's an all new no paint kit bashed action figure by me.
This is my UBESE BOUNTY HUNTER custom Star Wars figure.

Parts list:
Bane Malar-upper torso, right arm, and right hand
Indiana Jones- belt holster
Miyoom Oonith- lower torso and legs
Build a droid Jabba's protocol droid- left forearm and hand
Clone Wars Embo- long rifle, plastic skirt, cloth skirt
TSC Princess Leia Boussh disguise- helmet
Sidon Ithano- blaster rifle

Assembly Description:
I boiled and popped apart a Bane Malar figure. I removed the helmet, belt holster, lower torso and legs and put them all aside as I did not need them at this time for this project. I then removed the left forearm from the Bane Malar figure. After that I put the left forearm of Jabba's Protocol Droid figure into the left upper arm of the Bane Malar figure. I boiled and popped apart a Miyoom Oonith figure. I also boiled and popped apart a Clone Wars Embo figure. I needed only the plastic skirt and
the cloth skirt of the Embo figure for this project so I put the other parts of Embo aside. I put the Embo plastic skirt onto the Miyoom Oonith lower torso and legs. I put the belt holster from the Indiana Jones figure over the Embo plastic skirt. I then put tne Bane Malar upper torso onto the lower torso and legs of the Miyoom Oonith figure. I used the cloth skirt from the Embo figure as a cape for this custom figure so I put the Embo cloth skirt onto the neck of the Bane Malar figure. I
then put the Boussh helmet (which fit perfectly allowing full range of motion for the helmet) onto the neck of the Bane Malar torso. I gave this now assembled custom Ubese Bounty Hunter figure the long rifle from the Embo figure and the blaster rifle from a Sidon Ithano figure and there you have it, an all new no paint kit bashed Ubese Bounty Hunter fully poseable action figure.

I-am-Boba-Fett:
Starchaser, you got your entry posted just before me as I was typing my entry's information. Well played, well played  :)

Tamer:
Wow, now that is the way to start! Two great entries. I like both customs. I will share Starchasers today and IABF's tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing you two!

Tamer:
I am Boba Fett is on the front page for todays custom challenge focus. I do like that Bounty Hunter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version