Poll

Please vote for your top choice for the 2017 Hasbro 3.75" Fan Figure Poll!

Admiral Trench - Cyborg (TCW
Agent Kallus
Ahsoka Tano from Rebels
Ben Skywalker
Bo Katan
Corran Horn in the green flightsuit
Darth Talon
Dash Rendar
Doctor Aphra
Embo. Bounty hunter from Clone Wars
Fives
Galen Erso (Lah'mu outfit)
Jaxxon
Lor San Tekka - Force Awakens
Pong Krell
Rae Sloane - Admiral
Red Leader X-Wing pilot from A New Hope
Republic Commando Gregor from Clone Wars with removable helmet
Riyo Chuchi Clone wars
Rogue One Rebel SpecForce Commando
Satele Shan
Sim Aloo
Tzizvvt (Bar Fly) cantina alien
Tonnika Sisters
Yakface

Author Topic: 2017 Fan Figure Poll  (Read 19462 times)

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: 2017 Fan Figure Poll
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2017, 05:41:47 AM »
I fully intend on buying at least 1 of every figure. 2 if the card is nice. Even more if they are army builder types. Im adjusting my spending habbits to support the vintage collection. I missed the fislrst wave because I couldn't afford to collect anything but debt. Now I can't wait for TVC to return.

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2017, 06:42:20 AM »
I appreciate that, I look forward to full articulation, for if anything, customizing, and likely with TVC there will be at least a few I want, depending on price (did they release a price point?). Going from spending hundreds a year to zero is heart braking... But that's the thing for me, I'm the get what what I like collector, there has to be something I want for Hasbro to get my money. However I must ask a collector like yourself, why fuss about Ben, or no Ben if you'll buy the winner regardless? I mean not voting wise, vote for what you want to see made the most, but if he ends up on the Hasbro submission, or not? Like the votes are there, and he didn't even get first. A frequent topic on site is for more voters, we get more votes, but then we take votes away? And by taking them away means they don't matter, ergo what those who voted for him wanted mattered less than those who voted for anyone else. This pot was stirred by both parties reading through all this, and personally I think we should be able to at least agree that adding rules after the fact is wrong, so let's plan better next year, and that all votes matter, how would you feel if the Tonnika Sisters were taken off when you voted fairly? I'm not asking us to agree, or all be happy with the outcome, just find common ground in some basic, sensible principles.

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2017, 06:52:20 AM »
This was simply my curiosity, it was brought up there were way more votes this year, if you go back, there were simply 20 votes in 2015, 36 votes in 2016 (16 more votes), and now 48 votes in 2017 (only 12 more votes), the upward trend would hold.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2017, 07:02:34 AM »
What happened this year with the all the fraud is completely idiotic. If this happens next time count me out. Ill still support the line, but the voting is useless.

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2017, 07:20:16 AM »
Ok this has gotten way out of hand ! For the record  , and I'm going to use it in simple terms,   I don't speak for everybody  tetsuoswrath (dude)  just because we disagree  on something , how does that give you the right to say we are haters of the eu? I like so many of us in prior  polls and votes have had to sit back and deal many times with my vote note winning or some kind of excuse why we can't have the figure . I have never carried on and challenging anybody giving the same arguments over and over and putting down anybody on this site or any .  For you to be doing what you are doing is a waste of time and honestly you should be apologizing . This site  like commander_kurgan said is the most friendliest and helpful site to all that are on here . It'pwople like you that go over board . You accuse us for lying and being cheaters and saying the samething over and over but you yourself have not given us any proof to suppor anything you said . So until you do tetsuoswrath       ( dude) please put it to rest and keep the peace there's no room for your negativity here  . You want to be treated fairly change your tune and quick. . I have no problem with your decision to support the Ben skywalker movement  but calm down and don't get mad at something that does not go with what you believe  ! You have riled up a few people , please enough on this and put it to rest
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 07:31:19 AM by mr.Jedi1977 »

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2017, 07:27:38 AM »
I appreciate that, I look forward to full articulation, for if anything, customizing, and likely with TVC there will be at least a few I want, depending on price (did they release a price point?). Going from spending hundreds a year to zero is heart braking... But that's the thing for me, I'm the get what what I like collector, there has to be something I want for Hasbro to get my money. However I must ask a collector like yourself, why fuss about Ben, or no Ben if you'll buy the winner regardless? I mean not voting wise, vote for what you want to see made the most, but if he ends up on the Hasbro submission, or not? Like the votes are there, and he didn't even get first. A frequent topic on site is for more voters, we get more votes, but then we take votes away? And by taking them away means they don't matter, ergo what those who voted for him wanted mattered less than those who voted for anyone else. This pot was stirred by both parties reading through all this, and personally I think we should be able to at least agree that adding rules after the fact is wrong, so let's plan better next year, and that all votes matter, how would you feel if the Tonnika Sisters were taken off when you voted fairly? I'm not asking us to agree, or all be happy with the outcome, just find common ground in some basic, sensible principles.

We have lost the votes many times with the Tonikka sisters because of issues of likeness rights but yet they still seem to pop up in every poll. The people who voted for her complained but not to the extent that I have seen with this Ben skywalker debacle . I fully support either characters being made but tvc comes first with the 3 movies that started it all .  Once we have those key figures that aren't made or we share both eu and OT characters  on tvc cards and sa figures everyone can be happy .
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 07:40:41 AM by mr.Jedi1977 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2017, 09:04:24 AM »
Wow, I spent all day and night at the hospital with my mom and come back to find this.

Folks, please do not use this thread for any negativity in regards to calling out members for their votes, lack of support for EU, implying wrongdoing, etc. Folks are entitled to their opinions but not at the expense of everyone else.

I agree this has gotten way out of hand from folks I would have thought had a more level head. Anything negative from here on out will be deleted, warnings issued, and further consequences allotted if the post merits it. Please consider this your warning.

And I do thank those folks who tried to de-escalate this while I was away (as I am still shaking my head).
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 09:53:31 AM by Tamer »

Offline Darth_Strife

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2018, 05:28:33 PM »
Null Class Arc troopers with removable helmets.

Generic Republic commandos.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2018, 01:57:56 AM »
I so wish Hasbro would do a new fans poll. They keep hinting that they are going to do this again, but haven't hinted about any dates.