Poll

Please vote for your top choice for the 2017 Hasbro 3.75" Fan Figure Poll!

Admiral Trench - Cyborg (TCW
Agent Kallus
Ahsoka Tano from Rebels
Ben Skywalker
Bo Katan
Corran Horn in the green flightsuit
Darth Talon
Dash Rendar
Doctor Aphra
Embo. Bounty hunter from Clone Wars
Fives
Galen Erso (Lah'mu outfit)
Jaxxon
Lor San Tekka - Force Awakens
Pong Krell
Rae Sloane - Admiral
Red Leader X-Wing pilot from A New Hope
Republic Commando Gregor from Clone Wars with removable helmet
Riyo Chuchi Clone wars
Rogue One Rebel SpecForce Commando
Satele Shan
Sim Aloo
Tzizvvt (Bar Fly) cantina alien
Tonnika Sisters
Yakface

Author Topic: 2017 Fan Figure Poll  (Read 19395 times)

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Re: 2017 Fan Figure Poll
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2017, 03:21:44 PM »
It definitely looks representative of what sort of characters we often submit. I would definitely buy 2 of each 1 loose 1 MOC. Im not a huge cw fan but you can imagine the cardback with pong krell.

I wish i was able to comment earlier on the craziness but im not going to bother . I  agree with you completely and i to am very satisfied with the results  ! The Ben Skywalker  character looks like it may be dismissed due to the same people voting twice from the same Email and this Black sun involvement .  I would def get a few of the same characters myself .
  Thanks Mr.Jedi. you absolutely had my back I appreciate it. A lot of people have worked hard and waited long for TVC to come back. We couldn't let some Poll Trolls ruin it for everyone.
Tamer thanks for ousting the fraud. Now we have the best damn list on the webs.

Anytime my friend  !  There was no way i was just sitting this out and letting these Hackers ruin something we hardcore collectors hold so dear . This is our chance to have our voices heard and let them (Hasbro) know what we want !  I really hope this Ben Skywalker Debacle is done and put to rest !
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 03:27:28 PM by mr.Jedi1977 »

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2017, 05:13:02 PM »
I think all the slander the members here are directing at the EU community is messed up.

No one cheated except for those slandering the Continue Legends group.

That FB page has 11,000 followers which EXPLAINS why so many are voting for Ben LEGITIMATELY.

You guys are just being immature about a figure you don't want and dividing the community instead of bringing it together.

And the way you steadily continue to troll the pick of Ben is really sad. You guys are pushing away the users that legitimately voted for Ben.

Shame on you for spreading a lie and slandering a whole group of fans. :{

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2017, 05:20:44 PM »
I'm sorry for calling out the Ben Skywalker haters like this, but what YOU are doing is the cheating/hacking.

You're spreading a lie that he EU fans hacked/cheated because we were organized and all picked Ben Skywalker.

And because of this lie, people like Tamer are changing the legitimate results in YOUR favor.

That's the real cheating.

I like this site for the customizing section, but I can't believe how unfair the EU community is being treated/represented here. :{

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2017, 05:33:34 PM »
Ok, guys I know for a fact the Ben Skywlker movement at large, can't speak for everyone, isn't about cheating, it's a campaign with a lot of supporters, I saw this campaign form where a lot of us EU fans came together and decided amongst us to rally under one character rather than act separate (campaigning is legal, and everyone could do it too), and I am proud to support the EU fans coming together in this matter. However this "Black Sun" I've never heard, and like I said I'm a part of this campaign, I'd guess it's a radical splinter group, that could very well be cheating, but they're mot the majority.

At least you're half right. The "Black Sun" thing is an intentional lie being spread to ruin the chances of Ben being made.

The EU haters are the ones cheating by spreading that lie.

I haven't seen ANYONE other than those opposed to Ben's figure saying ANYTHING about the "Black Sun".

Truth is, the EU haters are mad that Ben would legitimately win and can't stand it. So they're cheating by spreading a false rumor.

I hope that Hasbro makes Ben Skywalker AND the EU haters' pick. Cause I'm not a POS like them trying to ruin someone else getting their figures made. :{

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2017, 06:51:58 PM »
tetsuoswrath
i really don't stoop to peoples level like this but you couldnt leave well enough alone could you . So at the risk of being reprimanded by Tamer, i am going to crack this egg. The only hater i see on this post is you.  you keep pushing this issue like a spoiled kid stomping his feet until he gets his way . First of all do not say that tamer is catering to us  by removing your choice  from the poll he was not influenced but doing the right thing until confirmed by Hasbro like all the other sites. If you go to the other sites you will see its been done everywhere . Second how can you say over a difference of opinion that because we dont agree with ben being a good choice and or being a hack from an outside source that we hate the eu?  i was there from the begining in 1977 on line to see the movie probably before you were born and when we were introduced to the eu i was hooked since .i have read most of the books /novels, and like many of us  i was very skeptical about the disney take over and still a bit skeptical but they are trying . Its just not what you want to see. i understand and commend you on your loyalty like so many of us  .but  if and all of us who disagree with you about ben,and if i am a hater pf the eu like you think then i think you are a mole planted here by black sun to play devils advocate to divide us up and sit back and laugh. seriously you need to just not reply to this and stay away from this post  because you are the one getting real carried away with this and the one accusing.  Please do us all a favor put this to rest already . I am done with this now and not going to reply . Lets see if you are man enough to do the same . And if i offended anyone else i apologize . I feel very strongly like many of you about tvc 3.75 sa figures and i too have many figures i want to see made but will either have to wait or make them myself . Thats what tis site is for  not to bicker between fellow customizers .

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2017, 07:22:41 PM »
tetsuoswrath
i really don't stoop to peoples level like this but you couldnt leave well enough alone could you . So at the risk of being reprimanded by Tamer, i am going to crack this egg. The only hater i see on this post is you.  you keep pushing this issue like a spoiled kid stomping his feet until he gets his way . First of all do not say that tamer is catering to us  by removing your choice  from the poll he was not influenced but doing the right thing until confirmed by Hasbro like all the other sites. If you go to the other sites you will see its been done everywhere . Second how can you say over a difference of opinion that because we dont agree with ben being a good choice and or being a hack from an outside source that we hate the eu?  i was there from the begining in 1977 on line to see the movie probably before you were born and when we were introduced to the eu i was hooked since .i have read most of the books /novels, and like many of us  i was very skeptical about the disney take over and still a bit skeptical but they are trying . Its just not what you want to see. i understand and commend you on your loyalty like so many of us  .but  if and all of us who disagree with you about ben,and if i am a hater pf the eu like you think then i think you are a mole planted here by black sun to play devils advocate to divide us up and sit back and laugh. seriously you need to just not reply to this and stay away from this post  because you are the one getting real carried away with this and the one accusing.  Please do us all a favor put this to rest already . I am done with this now and not going to reply . Lets see if you are man enough to do the same . And if i offended anyone else i apologize . I feel very strongly like many of you about tvc 3.75 sa figures and i too have many figures i want to see made but will either have to wait or make them myself . Thats what tis site is for  not to bicker between fellow customizers .

See? A bunch of unwarranted hate that's stooping to lying about EU fans just because Ben Skywalker is being picked by thousands of collectors.

If you were being lied about and your group of friends was being called cheaters/hackers falsely, you'd be trying to expose that lie too.

And you'd be pretty angry hearing some immature user calling you a "spoiled kid stomping his feet until he gets his way".

The funny thing is, that's how all of the Ben haters REALLY are. You guys are the ones stomping to get your way by LYING.

I think Tamer is running a site as best he/she can. I've got no beef with the person responsible for ISY one bit.

All other sites? That's hyperbole at it's lowest dude. Rebelscum kept Ben and didn't perpetuate a lie that EU fans cheated. And I've only seen ONE other site(JTA) mention cheating. If I google "star wars 2017 vintage poll black sun" I get nothing about any cheating either.

So you guys are lying/making that up just to get YOUR way.

There is no hack/cheating. The Continue Legends FB page has 11,000 followers. And they're collectors just like you.

You're just mad that Ben legitimately was voted on so much more than any of YOUR choices.

And when you first met Star wars isn't an argument dude. That doesn't make you any more a fan just like me having read most of the EU novels doesn't. Can't believe you're trying to invoke that fake reasoning either.

You say "all of us" as if you speak for the whole site dude. 7 people here voted for Ben placing him second. He should still be on the list unless Tamer is saying those 7 accounts are fake/have cheated. which he hasn't said.

So I don't appreciate being involved in a poll that doesn't respect the choices that won. There was literally no point to me and the 6 other people that voted for Ben to even waste our time if people like you can lie and say we cheated.

There is no "Black Sun" group, you and the other Ben haters are making that up.

I haven't found ANY comments by ANYONE that voted for Ben saying ANYTHING about "Black Sun".

The only people I see mentioning BS are those that are mad about Ben being voted on so much.

OMG You're trying to accuse me of what YOU are doing?

And you're the one bickering and being immature.

You're the one trolling me because I'm right in exposing that you guys are LYING about the EU fans and the whole Ben Skywalker thing.

People like YOU are destroying what's left of the community.

Your whole comment is just a bunch of trolls against me and you think you're "man enough"?

Men don't troll people and make up lies. Men stand up for people being wrongly accused like I've been doing.

And collectors shouldn't try as hard as you are to ruin the chances of another collector getting their figure made. SMH.

Tamer, again, I'm only responding to a trolling comment and sticking up for the truth. I would hate if either of those gets me banned. :{

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2017, 10:21:27 PM »
tetsuoswrath, are you calling ISY members POS further up?
This community is made up of some of the friendliest, most helpful people you can meet in the major league of collectors and customizers.
Untill this strange Ben Skywalker thing came up and you started campaigning for that figure on here, the tone of the discussions has always been civilized and without aggression.
I hope it is just my bad command of the English language making me feel uncomfortable with your recent postings.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2017, 11:11:43 PM »
tetsuoswrath, are you calling ISY members POS further up?
This community is made up of some of the friendliest, most helpful people you can meet in the major league of collectors and customizers.
Untill this strange Ben Skywalker thing came up and you started campaigning for that figure on here, the tone of the discussions has always been civilized and without aggression.
I hope it is just my bad command of the English language making me feel uncomfortable with your recent postings.

I said them as in those on JTA.

Up until I mentioned this Ben Skywalker thing, I've been treated with total kindness/respect here.

And did you read the comment I was responding to? That might be why. Like it's out of context?

I'm just standing up for what's right and I'm getting rude responses.

Saying that someone is a POS for lying about EU fans cheating/hacking the poll is accurate and a fair assessment.

Cause think about it like this: The EU fans want at least one EU figure per poll.

ALL the other people will get their "canon" figures either way.

The EU fan is the only one that can lose by not getting their figure made. The one's only collecting movie/"canon" characters is going to get theirs anyways.

And the Tonnika Sisters are a SET that I want to complete my cantina collection, but that's TWO figures for one vote. (I admit they could do a repaint though.)

I still hold hope that Hasbro will make Ben AND the other top choice. Cause that's the best way. :{D

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2017, 02:25:13 AM »
Your group is a fringe fanatic cult group. This whole thing is doing nothing but hurt your cause right now no one in the star wars community takes you people seriously. Im sure after all this, there will be safeguards in place to keep groups like yours from trying to hijack our polls. Your done your team lost get over it there are plemty of EU candidates on this site and others. No one seriously eants Ben Skywalker. Luke Skywalker didn't even want Ben Skywalker.

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2017, 04:00:39 AM »
Your group is a fringe fanatic cult group. This whole thing is doing nothing but hurt your cause right now no one in the star wars community takes you people seriously. Im sure after all this, there will be safeguards in place to keep groups like yours from trying to hijack our polls. Your done your team lost get over it there are plemty of EU candidates on this site and others. No one seriously eants Ben Skywalker. Luke Skywalker didn't even want Ben Skywalker.

The users here legitimately voted for Ben.

And users lied about the EU groups cheating just so Ben wouldn't get made.

Trolling me so hard speaks volumes.  :{

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2017, 04:14:36 AM »
I voted for Ben fairly why should any of your votes be worth more than mine?

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2017, 04:41:41 AM »
Mando I remember you saying, you would never buy a new Star Wars figure again. This poll is for Star Wars Vintage collection fans. Your group os just trying to push an agenda.

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2017, 04:53:44 AM »
Mando I remember you saying, you would never buy a new Star Wars figure again. This poll is for Star Wars Vintage collection fans. Your group os just trying to push an agenda.

Nice try using my words out of context, but do you really think I wouldn't buy Ben when I have every other EU figure there is? Even the most valuable modern Star Wars figure there is, Exar Kun. Do you seriously think I did not buy a 6in Revan? Your point is also irrelevant to what I said to begin with, I have every right regardless as a loyal member to this site to vote for whoever I wish, and that vote to count as much as anyone else's. By your remark you are strongly implying my vote shouldn't count.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2017, 04:57:02 AM »
So you'll buy 1 figure out of, 115 or so?

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2017, 05:33:57 AM »
So you'll buy 1 figure out of, 115 or so?

I'd buy it because it would actually be something I want for a change, before 6in Revan, and aside from a very few 6in figures, which even them was in no small part to them being half off, was Darth Plagues. Why? Because I have multiples of the movie characters with full articulation already, I care little for background characters (the ones I already have are more than enough), my primary collecting for Star Wars is 3.75 (which pretty much hasn't existed the past few years, and what did was 5 POA), and as many chances as I regret giving Disney, I just don't like it. I want new characters from the Star Wars I love. So let me phrase the question differently then, why do your collections deserve to grow more than mine? Those commenting have already more than supported that my vote doesn't count, and that my collection means less that yours. Why? So Ben wins, Ben didn't win, it's a vote some will be happy others won't. Right now, what bugs me is you guys rallying for my vote to be terminated, that my vote doesn't matter. I fallowed all the rules, heck I even decided to use only one of my emails to be fair, but apparently that means nothing. Like come on, he's one of 6, are you all really that eager to hop on a bandwagon of lies that you'd take it out on the honest voters? I'm not going lie it genuinely hurts when I regard this site so highly.