Poll

Please vote for your top choice for the 2017 Hasbro 3.75" Fan Figure Poll!

Admiral Trench - Cyborg (TCW
Agent Kallus
Ahsoka Tano from Rebels
Ben Skywalker
Bo Katan
Corran Horn in the green flightsuit
Darth Talon
Dash Rendar
Doctor Aphra
Embo. Bounty hunter from Clone Wars
Fives
Galen Erso (Lah'mu outfit)
Jaxxon
Lor San Tekka - Force Awakens
Pong Krell
Rae Sloane - Admiral
Red Leader X-Wing pilot from A New Hope
Republic Commando Gregor from Clone Wars with removable helmet
Riyo Chuchi Clone wars
Rogue One Rebel SpecForce Commando
Satele Shan
Sim Aloo
Tzizvvt (Bar Fly) cantina alien
Tonnika Sisters
Yakface

Author Topic: 2017 Fan Figure Poll  (Read 19404 times)

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: 2017 Fan Figure Poll
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 05:37:48 AM »

You guys picked some really great characters, im second guessing my own pick. An updated non heman Dash Rendar would be cool, but I think he can easily be brought into canon like Thrawn. Agent Kallus I've been wanting him for a long time, even the 5poa version is impossible to get.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 10:27:56 AM by JDeck »

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 10:32:06 AM »
Tannika Sisters!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2017, 10:46:34 AM »
I am glad folks are enjoying the character choices. What we have now is a lot more indicative of what the folks here want.

Remember folks to spread the word. We want as many voters at we can get!

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2017, 03:37:20 PM »
I think that isn't true about the Ben Skywalker thing being fake/cheating/trolls.

I think Disney just doesn't want us to have Legends figures.

And ALL the EU figures sell out fast so you know it's win win for Hasbro.

I hope I hope I hope Ben Skywalker wins! :{D

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 03:41:12 PM »
I know for an absolute fact it is. Most likely you'll get your wish. Special thanks to todays noobs.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:46:00 PM by JDeck »

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 04:18:16 PM »
I know for an absolute fact it is. Most likely you'll get your wish. Special thanks to todays noobs.

How? :{

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »
I really honestly don't want to get into it. Its a known fact. Look around at other sites.

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2017, 04:32:14 PM »
I really honestly don't want to get into it. Its a known fact. Look around at other sites.

That isn't "knowing for a fact" though, that's your opinion.

My opinion is that the Pro Disney fans that hate the Lucas EU are the ones cheating.

Look at all the hate a supposedly unknown character like Ben is getting.

That's suspicious AF. :{

EDIT: I'm not trying to be confrontational though. I just see all the Lucas EU hate as detrimental to the franchise. :{
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:45:39 PM by tetsuoswrath »

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2017, 06:26:00 PM »

That isn't "knowing for a fact" though, that's your opinion.

My opinion is that the Pro Disney fans that hate the Lucas EU are the ones cheating.

Look at all the hate a supposedly unknown character like Ben is getting.

That's suspicious AF. :{

EDIT: I'm not trying to be confrontational though. I just see all the Lucas EU hate as detrimental to the franchise. :{

Tetsuoswrath first i don't want to get into a text war and i want to keep this friendly thats what this site is for a place to show your work and love for the hobby without all the negativity . I am going to say that everybody is entitled to their opinion. But i think you are missing the whole point and keep pushing this ben skywalker issue  . How could on every site offering this poll could Ben Skywalker have mid to high  votes and be winning ? I don't think i have ever seen any character (popular) get that high of a vote.  While he could be a legit character  in the poll i don't buy  the  number of votes .Everyone should vote to who they want but not by being hacked from an outside source. I am just a big a fan of the eu starting with the Heir to the empire  series , To Tales of the jedi and so fourth . I was very unhappy when they erased the whole line but there's some good stuff Disney is doing to. . But i can think of a bunch of Much better characters to be in the poll instead of Ben Skywalker, such as a revised Ulic Qel Droma or an Exar Kun. IMO This is the 40th anniversary of star wars why Not just get some of the key characters that haven been produced yet  from the original line out of the way on a vintage card to kick off and celebrate the return of a great line  for us 3.75 collectors .Then  some of those other characters could be produced at a later time .  This is what we have be waiting for  and these hackers are already setting us up to fail  and cause more complaining making us look like we will never be satisfied  even when we got what we wanted . Its a good bet Hasbro and anyone else running this poll have been notified of the outside interference  .I personally hope Ben Gets eliminated from the poll all together .  Just saying
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 06:29:44 PM by mr.Jedi1977 »

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 06:46:50 PM »
Tetsuoswrath first i don't want to get into a text war and i want to keep this friendly thats what this site is for a place to show your work and love for the hobby without all the negativity . I am going to say that everybody is entitled to their opinion. But i think you are missing the whole point and keep pushing this ben skywalker issue  . How could on every site offering this poll could Ben Skywalker have mid to high  votes and be winning ? I don't think i have ever seen any character (popular) get that high of a vote.  While he could be a legit character  in the poll i don't buy  the  number of votes .Everyone should vote to who they want but not by being hacked from an outside source. I am just a big a fan of the eu starting with the Heir to the empire  series , To Tales of the jedi and so fourth . I was very unhappy when they erased the whole line but there's some good stuff Disney is doing to. . But i can think of a bunch of Much better characters to be in the poll instead of Ben Skywalker, such as a revised Ulic Qel Droma or an Exar Kun. IMO This is the 40th anniversary of star wars why Not just get some of the key characters that haven been produced yet  from the original line out of the way on a vintage card to kick off and celebrate the return of a great line  for us 3.75 collectors .Then  some of those other characters could be produced at a later time .  This is what we have be waiting for  and these hackers are already setting us up to fail  and cause more complaining making us look like we will never be satisfied  even when we got what we wanted . Its a good bet Hasbro and anyone else running this poll have been notified of the outside interference  .I personally hope Ben Gets eliminated from the poll all together .  Just saying

I'm not missing any points.

Paul Harrison and others are FALSELY claiming that EU fans are cheating.

Campaigning to get Ben made IS NOT CHEATING.

It's that simple.

I'm also not pushing the issue. I'm clarifying it, but not pushing it.

The EU fans have Facebook pages that alert us to go and vote on the polls. which is fully okay with Hasbro.

Jaina got a ton of votes as well as Revan. why? Because the EU fans SUPPORT the EU community.

I think a lot of you Ben haters just haven't read the stories he's in.

Ben Skywalker is important to two ERAS of Star wars.  The Vong war/Legacy of the force and the Legacy series of comics. So when you guys claim Ben is a lame character or there are better choices, I completely disagree.

Slandering the EU community as "hackers" sounds like an emotional response to not getting the figure you want.

I've contacted Hasbro, Star wars.com, Lucasfilm, AND Disney and explained that we are being falsely accused of cheating/hacking.

And I know I'm telling the truth. And I trust that they will know too.

And your hoping that Ben gets removed is just dividing the community even further.

It was bad enough that Greedo shooting first and Jar Jar Binks divided us. Then Disney's stupid decision to "disregard"(code for steal from) the EU.

And now you people slandering the EU communities.

I have no beef with you or the Pro Disney people. I was just responding to your comment.

I hope that ISY understands and doesn't ban or punish me for this comment. :{

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 07:06:25 PM »
Trolling the internet creating accounts only to vote for Ben Skywalker goes against the spirit of Fan's Choice.  How is it every EU fan votes for the same exact character. I know exactly what is going on, so do you.
  I've had extensive talks with people bragging about organizing and  throwing the votes. They claim they spoiled the election last year.  They'll keep doing it every year. They talked about how this year they had to move fast because it (Fan's Choice) came unexpected. Its complete BS. Many of them admit they don't even collect figures. They will ruin not only this Fan's choice but the rollout of TVC. by releasing an automatic pegwarmer.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:18:48 PM by JDeck »

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2017, 07:19:37 PM »
Trolling the internet creating accounts only to vote for Ben Skywalker goes against the spirit of Fan's Choice.  How is it every EU fan votes for the same exact character. I know exactly what is going on, so do you.
  I've had extensive talks with people bragging about organizing and  throwing the votes. They claim they spoiled the election last year.  They'll keep doing it every year. They talked about how this year they had to move fast because it (Fan's Choice) came unexpected. Its complete BS. Many of them admit they don't even collect figures. They will ruin not only this Fan's choice but the rollout of TVC. by releasing an automatic pegwarmer.

You're lying though. And that's messed up.

There's no one making fake accounts or trolling. That's just what YOU are calling it because you don't want Ben to win.

Like I said, there are facebook pages that ALERT us to go and vote on these polls. And those pages all get together to pick who they're going to all vote for.

It's called campaigning, not cheating/hacking/trolling.

Hasbro is fine with us doing this too.

And no, you're just claiming it's cheating because Ben is doing well and you don't want his figure.

You're only CLAIMING that you've talked to people who say they're cheating. That's messed up to fake info like that.

I really don't appreciate "fans" like you that are willing to lie just to get Ben removed.

And this hoax you and the anti-Ben crowd are pulling is really immature.

You're only dividing our fanbase further by doing that.

I suggest you read up on Ben Skywalker and see how great a character he is. And then maybe, we can have less division in our community.

Again, to the mods/admins, I am not trying to be rude/confrontational and I don't mean to violate any rules. Please let me know if I am.

I'm just trying to rectify the lies being told about the EU fans that were organized enough to get together and try to get a Ben Skywalker figure made. :{

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2017, 07:27:59 PM »
You dont know anything about me. I don't care what you think about me. I didn't even read your response because I know its the same stuff I've been hearing all week from you people. If you really want to get EU back into mainline, make your own group petition to Hasbro for comic packs. The same way 3.75 collectors have been petitioning to get YVC back. Stop messing with our polls.

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2017, 07:34:45 PM »
You dont know anything about me. I don't care what you think about me. I didn't even read your response because I know its the same stuff I've been hearing all week from you people. If you really want to get EU back into mainline, make your own group petition to Hasbro for comic packs. The same way 3.75 collectors have been petitioning to get YVC back. Stop messing with our polls.

You're way too offended for someone that thinks they're telling the truth.

Stop lying about the EU fans.

No one is cheating/hacking the polls.

You're just upset that Ben is doing well and you don't want his figure.

That's it.

You're slandering a whole swath of fans because you're not getting your way.

I'm mature enough to read ALL of your comments, you should be mature enough to reciprocate the notion.

And if you're really a fan, you should be trying to bring the community closer together, not divide it further.

And I'm sure Hasbro will do this:

They'll make Ben AND someone like the Tonnika Sisters or one of the other choices to appease both sides.

I hope THAT happens, because I'm not a jerk who wants to see someone else not get their figure made.  :{

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2017, 10:53:22 PM »
I don't read comics, I have no idea who Ben Skywalker is.
If we want the new TVC to be successful, we should concentrate on characters who have been in the movies or TV series.

The previous TVC gave us EU characters when the line was firmly established and that was (I never thought I'd say that about Hasbro) a smart course of action.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf