Poll

Please vote for your top choice for the 2017 Hasbro 3.75" Fan Figure Poll!

Admiral Trench - Cyborg (TCW
Agent Kallus
Ahsoka Tano from Rebels
Ben Skywalker
Bo Katan
Corran Horn in the green flightsuit
Darth Talon
Dash Rendar
Doctor Aphra
Embo. Bounty hunter from Clone Wars
Fives
Galen Erso (Lah'mu outfit)
Jaxxon
Lor San Tekka - Force Awakens
Pong Krell
Rae Sloane - Admiral
Red Leader X-Wing pilot from A New Hope
Republic Commando Gregor from Clone Wars with removable helmet
Riyo Chuchi Clone wars
Rogue One Rebel SpecForce Commando
Satele Shan
Sim Aloo
Tzizvvt (Bar Fly) cantina alien
Tonnika Sisters
Yakface

Author Topic: 2017 Fan Figure Poll  (Read 19399 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
2017 Fan Figure Poll
« on: April 16, 2017, 04:05:24 AM »

We’re thrilled to announce that the Hasbro Star Wars Fan Figure Vote will return at Star Wars Celebration this weekend, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! Last year, fans from all over were able to cast their vote on the Star Wars character they wanted to be transformed into a 6-inch figure in The Black Series line, leading to a new Jaina Solo figure available this fall.

We need the fans’ help again this year, and we’re hoping you’ll join us in hosting the vote! All of the details are listed below:

·         Fans can only submit 1 vote per email address or social handle through Wednesday, 4/19
·         The top 6 vote results need to be submitted to me by 12pm ET on Friday, 4/21
·         Similar to last year, the final vote will be held on StarWars.com
·         Any characters from the Star Wars Rebels or Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series will be sculpted in the realistic style of The Black Series line

Thank you to everyone who has already agreed to host the Hasbro Star Wars Fan Figure Vote! We have an exciting update to this year’s vote – the winning Star Wars character will be transformed into a 3.75-inch figure in The Black Series line!

UPDATE: To confirm, the winning character will be transformed into a 3.75-inch figure in The Vintage Collection line – there will not be a 6-inch figure in The Black Series line made this year.

Now as far as how the poll will work:

Email me (tamer@imperialshipyards.net) with the subject line:

"TVC FAN FIGURE VOTE"

Remember only one vote per email address and I will update this message to reflect the current standings as time allows.

Character Choices and Vote (I will update this as time allows):

Admiral Gorin
Admiral Natasi Daala (Jedi Academy Trilogy depiction)
Admiral Raddus
Admiral Trench - Cyborg (TCW)
Agent Kallus
Ahsoka Tano from Rebelsx3
Asajj Ventress (TCW)
Reply Reply t
Ben Skywalker From Legendsx34
Boba Fett - Holiday Special
Bo Katanx4
Clegg Lars (AOTC)
Corran Horn
Corran Horn in the green flightsuit
D'Harhan
Darth Talonx2
Dash Rendarx6
Dexter Jetster
Doctor Aphrax4
Embo. Bounty hunter from Clone Warsx2
Evil Barriss Offeé (TCW)
Finn
Fivesx3
Galen Erso (Lah'mu outfit)
General Davits Draven
General Leia (TFA)
Grand Admiral Rae Sloane
Hera Syndulla
Jaxxonx3
Kam Solusar
Lando Calrissian from The Empire Strikes
Lor San Tekka - Force Awakensx2
Old Dass Jennir
Poe Dameron Jakku
Pong Krellx7
Princess Leia - Celebration Outfit at the end of A New Hope
Red Leader X-Wing pilot from A New Hope
Republic Commando Gregor from Clone Wars with removable helmetx5
Riyo Chuchi Clone warsx2
Rogue One Rebel SpecForce Commandox2
Satele Shanx2
Sim Aloox5
Tahiri Veila (Legacy of the Force)
Tenel Ka
Tzizvvt (aka snail head) cantina alienx3
Tonnika Sistersx4
Yakface
Yotts Orren
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 02:46:15 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: 2017 Fan Figure Poll
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 12:18:51 PM »
I have never gotten so many emails in my life! This is how many I have gotten through so far, but I have many more to go!

It is so cool to see how much reaction to this there is.

Also, be aware this fans choice poll will only be made into a 3.75" figure, not a 6" too as some were alluding too!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 02:27:33 AM »
Updated again. Wow, just a ton of great characters.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 02:46:46 AM »
I got through more emails. We have a great list going here.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 08:29:33 AM »
Is this the vote, or the nomination list? I can't see how Ben Skywalker is getting so many votes. There's a widespread trolling campaign, trying to get Ben Skywalker to win. Some might be legit, don't get me wrong, but I think we've been compromised. Seriously when do we get this many votes on anything.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 09:50:11 AM by JDeck »

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 01:27:10 PM »
Is this the vote, or the nomination list? I can't see how Ben Skywalker is getting so many votes. There's a widespread trolling campaign, trying to get Ben Skywalker to win. Some might be legit, don't get me wrong, but I think we've been compromised. Seriously when do we get this many votes on anything.

This is true as this was mentioned on another site that they were compromised ,as Ben Skywalker got the majority of the votes over there. This need to be somehow reported and corrected .

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 02:36:26 PM »

This is true as this was mentioned on another site that they were compromised ,as Ben Skywalker got the majority of the votes over there. This need to be somehow reported and corrected .
   Yes it has been confirmed. A group of people calling themselves the Black sun along with others are trolling the sites voting for Ben Skywalker.
I say the nomination is void.
Just out of curiosity why did we go from members only votes to email. Seems like asking for something like this to happen.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 08:30:10 PM by JDeck »

Offline tetsuoswrath

• Jedi Fringer
  • Cadet
  • OG TrEU Canon
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 03:41:46 PM »
I hope Ben Skywalker or Anakin Solo wins. :{D

Offline Rezikai

• Lieutenant
  • Drawing Star Wars comics since 1986!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 10:34:21 PM »

Yes it has been confirmed. A group of people calling themselves the Black sun along with others are trolling the sites voting for Ben Skywalker.
I say the nomination is void.
Just out of curiosity why did we go from members only votes to email. Seems like asking for something like this to happen.

Yea read about it on JTA's posts and Paul was comparing it to the Jaina Solo campaign last year. I have a bad feeling that figure will pegwarm hard if it hits mass retail. Heck Revan still hasn't hit mass retail but most of the 6" guys I talk to are iffy on even getting it.

Sucks that people are taking advantage of a goodhearted poll as fodder for the oldEU vs. Disney war.

I voted for Dr. Aphra btw... a new EU character. Have at ye ...

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 10:57:17 PM »
To be honest, untill yesterday I had no idea who the hell Ben Skywalker is supposed to be.
I also had no idea about this Black Sun troll campaign.
My vote goes to the Rogue One Rebel SpecForce Commando, hopefully modelled on Private Calfor.
It might not be everybody's choice, but at least it is not a troll operation.

I have no idea where these people come from and if I had a say in this, I would not forward Ben Skywalker to Hasbro for further consideration.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 02:36:15 AM »
Folks, I will be creating a poll of the top 25 choices emailed to me later this morning and creating a poll for members here to vote. Don't you guys know this ain't my first bicycle ride?

Yes, the nominees came from emails, but the actual vote for the top 6 will come from the forum members here. And please folks, this is a chance to have our voice heard for the positive, lets not make this negative. We get the chance to get a new 3.75" action figure of our choosing!

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 03:04:02 AM »
Folks, I will be creating a poll of the top 25 choices emailed to me later this morning and creating a poll for members here to vote. Don't you guys know this ain't my first bicycle ride?

Yes, the nominees came from emails, but the actual vote for the top 6 will come from the forum members here. And please folks, this is a chance to have our voice heard for the positive, lets not make this negative. We get the chance to get a new 3.75" action figure of our choosing!

Great plan and well said, Tamer! Thanks for all you do, buddy!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 03:06:02 AM »
No problem. I just want to keep this positive and make sure folks know we want to make sure the vote is representative of the Shipyards, not the internet at large as we all know how that can be!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 03:40:02 AM »

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2017, 05:31:05 AM »
Definitely a shame that this poll was hacked once more.  Really selfish of the people doing this Black Sun campaign.