Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Movies

Star Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

(1/5) > >>

Goldleaderone:
We have a teaser trailer here.

It's also been confirmed that sadly, Billy Dee will NOT be reprising his role as Lando. Maybe Episode 9.

Tamer:
So what do you think? Is Luke the Last Jedi or what? Sounds like two different voices on that line to me.

Mr. Black:
So, who is excited to go see TLJ? I know I am, especially after that latest trailer. It seems TLJ, just like TESB, will be of a much darker tone, perhaps even darker. But I also think it won't be a 'rehash' of TESB (you know, the lead porg claiming to be Rey's father :p ).

I plan on seeing it opening day, which is..... wait for it...... December 13th here in Holland :D  :D :D  0/ vadsab

Tamer:
Yeah, looking forward to the Heavy Walkers personally. I know a lot of folks are hating the rehash so to speak, but I am so looking forward to that snowy ground battle. I will probably try to see it in our dinner theatre place (Alamo) and maybe make a whole day out of it and stay up late, etc. I may also try to get my Driver costume out and troop a bit.

hemble:
I saw it today with my 8 yr old son and we both loved it, it's not the originals or Rogue One but it is very entertaining.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version