General Collecting > Your Collection

My Imperial Army-Build W.I.P.

(1/12) > >>

JDeck:
     I've been working on building a 3.75" Imperial Army off and on for a few years now.  Some are customs, but most are factory. I wanted at least a squad of each trooper type, and all the major high ranking officers.
   I've had them sitting in a box, but the box started to overflow, so I bought a bunch of acrylic stands, and made room on a shelf.  I have them split between two shelves, Emperor/Navy on the top shelf, and Vader/Army/Stormtrooper corps, on the bottom. I still have plenty of room left so I'm not finished yet. I really don't know how far I'll go. I decided not to collect sandtroopers, Snowtroopers, or scarif troopers, because being environment specific, they would look strange all on the same shelf.
I still need to install better lighting, probably a cool white LED.

JDeck:
  Bottom shelf. The lighting is bad, but ill fix that one day. I might even build a background, and floor for it. Who knows.

Tamer:
Wow, now thats a lot of Imperials. Looks great!

Jodo:
Ahhh! I missed this...I love Imperials as well! Very nice set up!!!!  ;D

JDeck:
Thanks guys!!!
I have a slight update. A few more officers, a few more troopers. I still need a more of the comic pack figures. Also I need to make a some custom officers. I have a couple on deck to be made. I can't wait until TVC, I'm pretty sure they will make a Sim Aloo, and hopefully an SA Krennic. I hope they do a realistic version of Agent Kallus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version