Author Topic: Send us your dio shots!  (Read 15105 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Send us your dio shots!
« on: May 01, 2009, 06:36:44 AM »
Just like your custom images, we also have a dedicated site for your diorama pictures.  This is a feature available to all Shipyarders and there are really only a few requirements;

1. Pictures no larger than 800 pixels in width (please try to have them at least 640 pixels wide)!

2. Pictures in either a jpg or gif or png format (I use photoshop to edit the photos and that works best for me).

3. Try to make sure you send a decent picture that has your custom focused and not blurry in the center of the picture with most of it showing. It is really time consuming for me to have to crop your image in addition to codeing it.

4. Please also make sure your image is rotated correctly (not upside down or horizontal when it should be vertical and vice versa.

That is really it. Try not to send hundreds of pictures at once, but 20 to 30 or so are fine and please give me time to get those edited and loaded up before you send more. I will get to them as fast as I can, but please don't expect overnight delivery. LOL. It could happen, but we all have lives and jobs and families that take priorities on occasion!

Send your images to [emailtamer@imperialshipyards.net[/email]  and I will get to work on em!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 06:05:55 PM by Tamer »