Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

Forceflow's Gallery

(1/2) > >>

Forceflow:
For your consideration, my various illustrations and design work. I work in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, with elements from stock photos and https://www.pixelsquid.com/.

Most are created just for fun, but I've made gifts for friends and family out of a few (wall prints, birthday cards, etc.). I hope you enjoy! Please feel free to ask questions or make a request.

Good Morning, Yavin 4
X-Wings flying back to base after a training run. You'll notice the closest X-Wing doesn't have an astromech. This was actually a mistake in the render I used. I decided to leave it out, figuring it added to the backstory (at least in my head).

Forceflow:
Good Morning, Endor
This one was a lot of fun. The forest is a stock photo, with 3D renders of the AT-ST and speeder bike composited in. The scout trooper was – I believe – a Hot Toys or similar premium figure. Lots of retouching to make them look like they belonged in the same scene.

My mom had a canvas photo print made of it for my brother. I have yet to see it in person, but I'm told it's a classy-yet-geeky way to decorate.

Tamer:
Both images look great to me. Off to share.

hemble:
Excellent images.

Ron

Forceflow:
Tamer, thanks for the front page bump.

Ron, thanks for the compliment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version