Author Topic: 6 inch 5-poa's  (Read 1929 times)

Offline krztfr

• Colonel
6 inch 5-poa's
« on: February 13, 2017, 10:20:43 PM »
I knew about these figures at Family Dollar for awhile but recently bought Jedi Luke for the green lightsaber blade which works great for a 6 inch black series custom saber. My question is are they only at Family Dollar stores?

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: 6 inch 5-poa's
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 09:43:34 AM »
It's interesting that Hasbro released this series of 6 inch figures with reduced articulation seperately of their Black Series line...here in Germany the discounter ALDI has them at least once a year.
I wouldn't be surprised if you find them in a drug store like Walgreens...got luck on your hunt!
If you want to buy them online, you'll find them on eBay or Amazon...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 06:22:03 AM »
I see these at my dollar generals and just think of what folks would do if Hasbro took the regular black series line in 6" and changed it to this. Rioting in the streets perhaps? And to think this is what they want us to live with in the 3.75" line now. I just shake my head. These look like lumps of plastic to me.

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 04:21:40 PM »
Walgreens has them 3 for $12 and I went for the new  " TLJ" ones. Got 3po, FO stormtrooper and Phasma on a win recently. They are all smaller then the BS LINE. Phasma the most obvious... But the trooper and 3po are  frustrating cuz they are so nearly smaller then the BS. Especially the  3po which stinks cuz for what he is its great... Paint apps an all. I'm always tempted to buy more of him to customize for background filler... But I have dozens of the Walgreens BS Exclusive sitting around  in boxes waiting for customs or w/e.

I think if someone cast some of these up slightly in scale people would love these for army building. Cuz lets be honest  do you really need k-3po to do anything but  stand in the background?