Author Topic: 3 3/4" ACTION FIGURE BASE PACK - The Clone Wars - Accessory Set  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
- Hasbro
-- STAR WARS
--- 3.75 inch
---- The Clone Wars//The Legacy Collection
----- Accessory Sets
------ 3 3/4" ACTION FIGURE BASE PACK

This is what we need again, also for The Black Series 6" figures!

Item Number: HS87536

"It's the official stand for all of your modern-era Star Wars figures! The Star Wars 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure Base Pack Stands are the same stands that were packed with the 2006 and early 2008 Star Wars basic action figures (figures sold separately), featuring a movie name and two pegs on each stand. Ages 4 and up.

Each pack contains the following 40 stands:

6x Episode I: The Phantom Menace
6x Episode II: Attack of the Clones
7x Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
7x Episode IV: A New Hope
6x Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
6x Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
2x Expanded Universe

Each stand can be personalized with the included character-name label sheet! You'll find a label for nearly every figure released in the Star Wars action figure line line from 2004 through the end of 2007, with multiple labels for trooper figures. Buy a bunch - and keep your figures standing tall! Desk diving will be a thing of the past with a few boxes of these great display bases, which are compatible with nearly every Kenner and Hasbro Star Wars action figure released between 1995 and today."
Information taken from EntertainmentEarth. All rights and properties belong to them.
Source/URL: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/star-wars-3-34inch-action-figure-base-pack-stands/hs87536

original price: $19.99?
Back in May 2018 I paid $22.49 on Amazon.com

This set includes 40 base plates and 208 stickers! It's interesting that the box doesn't provide any details on its content, maybe because this pack was never meant to be sold in stores.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:25:23 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: 3 3/4" ACTION FIGURE BASE PACK - The Clone Wars - Accessory Set
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 05:26:29 AM »
These are pretty cool. I didn't even know they were out there like this.

Course now they are sold out. I agree it would be nice to see these in the six inch line too.

Time to get this great idea on the front pages.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:29:12 AM by Tamer »

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 07:16:05 AM »
Stuff like this should be WHY something like Pulse exists. Its utterly ridiculous that I only have these stands as extras from eBay lots.

Problem is Hasbro would probably charge wayyyy too much anyways. But even still its lame Hasbro gives the 6inch foot pegs and offers practically nothing to use them for... Honestly part of the reason I make my own stuff.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:08:24 PM by (SID) »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2021, 06:20:44 AM »
@(SID): I absolutely agree. Pulse should be so much more for the $50 they charge each year...

Would like to see stands like the ones for MotU figures where you can slide the feet into the clips. I'm not a fan of these peg holes because they damage the figure by widening the peg-hole. That's why I never use them. Got this set to scan the sticker sheet and print decals with them.

Offline (SID)

• "Toy Designer/fabricator/Scavenger"
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the ULTER-VERSE
    • VECHAL CREATIONS
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2021, 12:21:54 PM »
I hear ya on the peg holes... I only use them on my extras or figures I'm 100% going to display and don't care about "damaging".

Hasbro really needs to get some kind of stand thing going. Anything at this point! The closest they have is some of the vehicles/playsets have a few pegs or actual mini pegs to put in. It's really too bad they stopped doing stuff like ROTS environment stands. Collectors need options for display and not have to hunt for  3rd-4th party knockoff's or overpay for "designer" custom pieces... Which I make too But its still not the same as we all know, as having a 100% compatible product. Something like the PRIDE DISPLAY  is a perfect example of what Hasbro should be offering via direct sales....