Author Topic: where do jedi hangout?  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Athan5

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
where do jedi hangout?
« on: January 26, 2017, 04:31:32 AM »
I'm looking for suggestions to where jedi hangout. I need it for my next diorama, a display for my clone wars jedi and masters collection. An open air cafe is not really a place for many masters to gather. Answers don't have to be canon or in universe.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: where do jedi hangout?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 02:58:02 AM »
Are you thinking together or by themselves. I sort of see them like a religious order that always tries to connect with the force, usually in nature. Of course there are always variations to that.

Offline Athan5

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 08:06:29 AM »
Together, finally tracked down all of the jedi masters of the tcw line and I need a diorama to display them. So, ideas?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 06:04:33 AM »
Well we know they got together to discuss matters in the Jedi Council. I could easily see you creating a Jedi Temple Scene of some sort. Also, I figure they did get together to eat lunch in said place. I wonder what the Jedi Temple Cafeteria looked like before they destroyed it?

I could also see them getting together to do light saber and force training. I could see a martial arts type dojo scene with em in it. Just kind of thinking out loud. I just sort of envision jedis using their downtime to get back to nature, but keeping it simple kind of like you would see from a Japanese Samurai kind of thing, if that makes sense.