Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME FIVE - 23/01/2017 - ISSUE 5: Den Of Vice Pt.1

(1/3) > >>

Kualan:
A new issue of Tales From The Clone Wars to welcome in the new year!

Hope you enjoy! Feedback always welcomed.

Tamer:
Well I know what I will be doing for my break at work today, reading this! More comments then, but off to share for now!

Kualan:

--- Quote from: Tamer on January 23, 2017, 03:56:30 AM ---Well I know what I will be doing for my break at work today, reading this! More comments then, but off to share for now!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Tamer!

Tamer:
Well I did read this during my partial break yesterday, but then got interrupted so I couldn't post. I like where you picked up with this. There is always enough action and story to keep me interested. I am anxious to see what our clones get into. I am really liking the Mando outfit you have the one in. I just hate waiting for the next chapter. Another winner Kualan!

Kualan:

--- Quote from: Tamer on January 24, 2017, 02:40:19 AM ---Well I did read this during my partial break yesterday, but then got interrupted so I couldn't post. I like where you picked up with this. There is always enough action and story to keep me interested. I am anxious to see what our clones get into. I am really liking the Mando outfit you have the one in. I just hate waiting for the next chapter. Another winner Kualan!

--- End quote ---

Glad you liked it, Tamer. Part of the reason this issue took so long to get out is because I found myself stuck trying to juggle so many characters whilst still needing to introduce more (like the Director, Vigo Kr'ato of the Black Sun, etc) and it took me awhile to get a script that I was happy with. Now that I'm over that writing hurdle it should be a lot quicker to put together the next issue.

I also have vacation time coming up from work in the next week or so I may even be able to bash out most of the next issue then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version