Author Topic: BubbaVader's Custom Vehicles WIP  (Read 1960 times)

Offline bubbavader

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
BubbaVader's Custom Vehicles WIP
« on: January 02, 2017, 11:15:57 PM »
These are all WIPs at the moment.  First up my 6 inch TMNT junker ShellRaiser converted to a Mandalorian Commando Transport (it has been modded a bit since then):

It will get grey bombed soon, but the color scheme already pretty much works with the Empire Boba scheme.

Offline bubbavader

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
Re: BubbaVader's Custom Vehicles WIP
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 11:20:45 PM »
Next up is a very cheap truck which will become some sort of flying transport truck when I find some suitable rockets (I may use my Heroscape castle pieces for this but not sure if I want to sacrifice a few of them).  Still quite raw at the moment

Offline bubbavader

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 11:32:41 PM »
I found this really cool Indiana Jones Jungle Cutter locally and thougt it was super cool, but not quite sure how to make it a Star Wars Vehicle:

However after watching RO Jedah scene, it occurred to me that the Empire would need ground clearing equipment for urban areas.  Thus the Imperial Urban Grinder was born:

Structurally, it is pretty much there, but it needs to be painted in a more Imperial color scheme.  The grab crane is fully functional and it in fact from a Hotwheels Death Star carrier.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 04:13:39 AM »
very nice. Off to share.