Author Topic: Happy New Year 2017  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Happy New Year 2017
« on: December 31, 2016, 09:29:43 AM »

I am reminded of how cool you all made us look this past year with your fantastic custom projects. From all different scales to all kinds of genres, the Shipyarders created works of art that were unparalleled in their sheer awesomeness this year.

I wanted to take a few minutes to thank you for sharing your work here and for taking the time to share your tips, techniques, and how too for your projects. I always like seeing how everyone is willing to help everyone else out and share their critiques (always in a positive fashion) and really help the customizers here up their game time and time again. It really is an honor to be associated with you all.

So, here is to hoping that 2017 is even half as epic as you have made 2016. I can't wait to see what projects you have on the horizon.

Feel free to post your own note to the Shipyarders here and I am gonna try to work on a decent graphic, but I wanted to get this appreciation message in here before time left me once again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR YARDERS!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 10:07:51 AM by Tamer »

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Re: Happy New Year 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 06:25:34 PM »
Well said Shawn and I just want to say I hope everyone has a Great New Year and can't wait to see what people come up with in 2017.

Ron

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 11:20:29 AM »
Shawn, I think we have to thank you for all your comments and all the work you put into the Shipyards.

Happy New Year!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 08:14:16 AM »
Well said Shawn and I just want to say I hope everyone has a Great New Year and can't wait to see what people come up with in 2017.

Ron

Thank you Ron. You sure have share some wonderful projects. So much cool stuff. I just pray you don't do much Hoth Stuff as I want it all!

Shawn, I think we have to thank you for all your comments and all the work you put into the Shipyards.

Happy New Year!

Christoph, you are quite welcome and you fine folks sure do make it easy to showcase your awesome work.

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 09:47:58 AM »
To Tamer and All of the fine customizers here at ISY ! I wish you all a very happy and healthy New Years ! It is an Honor to be Amongst Great Artists ! Heres to another great year of customs !!!

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 05:10:11 AM »
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback