Author Topic: Custom Idea Help  (Read 1086 times)

Offline KluckDynasty

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
Custom Idea Help
« on: January 08, 2018, 12:36:53 PM »
Hey everyone,
I have this idea, and I need help figuring out how to make it happen. So I want to create a 3.75in figure based on the new Black Series Jaina Solo. The same black flight suit and everything with removable flight gear and harness and all that, but as a male character, (which gives more options for base figure and all that) I'm thinking of it mostly as a custom character, but it also could be like a Jacen Solo version. If anyone can help me with what base figure I should use, and give me ideas for the removable rebel pilot vest and harness, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Custom Idea Help
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 03:28:16 AM »
First off welcome. Great character it sounds like you are creating.

It sounds to me like you are wanting to start off with just a stock flight suit male character correct?

If thats the case I always like the second run vintage Bespin Luke in the vintage coveralls that would then ofcourse have to painted up the way you wanted, but man I have seen a ton of great customs based off that figure, especially Mandos, but would think it would work good for this too. I am sure there are a ton of other folks who will chime in on this too.