Author Topic: REBEL RESUPPLY STATION  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
REBEL RESUPPLY STATION
« on: May 09, 2022, 06:58:17 PM »
So I've been wanting a space station playset/diorama for my 1/18 scale action figures and did a lookup a few months back on some space related action figures playset and came across the STARCOM line and saw the Starcom Starbase Station and thought it would be cool to get for my figures only to realize they are not the same scale, the Starcom figures are way too small, so you know me, I just do what I want, so I built one...in 1/18 Scale, here's the results and has been repurposed as a REBEL RESUPPLY STATION...It's 3 feet in length and the platforms elevate like the original toy, features include laser weapons that can traverse and elevate, elevator lift that can go up and down and has the MAGNALOCK feature, computer control station which also has the MAGNALOCK feature and tilting computer monitors, triple fuel storage station, manned rotating gun station that can be moved to three different areas on the station or be totally removed and attached on top of stand as a separate landing defensive position.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 07:00:15 PM by Foxtrot Delta »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Re: REBEL RESUPPLY STATION
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 09:20:56 PM »
Whoa...that's pretty awesome. I'm really curious about how you built it. It sure fits my memory :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 02:55:21 AM »
Looks pretty daggone nice to me.

Off to share on the front pages.

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 07:18:11 PM »
Whoa...that's pretty awesome. I'm really curious about how you built it. It sure fits my memory :)

Thanks Starchaser, believe it or not, it started with a plastic milk crate and built it from there with a lot of greebles (vcr parts, vitamin bottles, markers, plastic hangers, so many to list)

Looks pretty daggone nice to me.

Off to share on the front pages.

Thanks Tamer.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 12:31:54 AM »
That's pretty awesome! A great deal of creativity went into developing the station. It looks fantastic.

Offline Raylen

• Lieutenant
    • Hole in the Ground Productions
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2023, 01:54:21 PM »
If I had to start a new collection I'd go back to Starcom!  Loved those as a kid. Such awesome designs and engineering.
Collector by choice. Customizer by necessity

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 06:40:23 PM »
That's pretty awesome! A great deal of creativity went into developing the station. It looks fantastic.

Thanks Starchaser, I used up a lot of greeblies I had laying around on this one, had to do a lot of planning and measuring, glad it all came together with no issues.

If I had to start a new collection I'd go back to Starcom!  Loved those as a kid. Such awesome designs and engineering.

Yes the designs and engineering were awesome, my only gripe was it wasn't 3 3/4" compatible.