Imperial Review > Star Wars Model Kits

Star Wars model kit news

(1/6) > >>

JDeck:
   I found some pictures of the new Revell Rogue One kits.  They look alright, cant really tell from promo pictures. Looks like U-wing, (1/100), Star Destroyer (1/4000) and AT-ATC (1/100). They are the build and play kits. They have lights and sounds.
They say the foot  joints on the AT-ACT are posable, but whoever posed it for the promo shots didnt really know what they were doing.
   Here's the link to the Revell website if you click on the product there's a video of the model. http://www.revell.com/new.html

Tamer:
Added the video for you. Don't forget you can embed videos now!

Thanks for the info, off to share it.

JDeck:
  The AT-ACT is similar to the AMT kit thats been around for 36 years. I think it does have more articulation. Meybe thats why they posed it in such a strange way to show the articulation. I was hoping for a retool of the 2010  1/72 AT-AT. Meybe one day. Im not big on the sound effects, the SD sounds like a toilet flushing. I'll still by them all and make some customs, they can't be all that expensive.

JDeck:
  So Amazon has these kits in stock at $20.00, not bad. I did notice that on the AT-ACT the oblong shaped things that connect the legs to the transmission ( I don't know what its called), are molded to the transmission thing, so that may effect the positioning. I dont really know. Somethig is wrong, the postioning in the promo shots suck. Ill still get it, I have a really rad idea for it.

Tamer:
I saw these at Target yesterday and passed on em.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version