Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

Darth More's Dioramas: Felucia - Display Diorama (Test)

<< < (30/30)

Darth More:
JDeck: Thank you for the nice words, J! That was a fun project and looking back now, I would do a few things differently. Guess it's time for a bigger project like this.
But I've got to say you did the most thorough research on your Scarif project! I really appreciate that you actually looked up where the scenes on Scarif were captured and shared with us which plants grow on the Maldives.
Your Scarif diorama is one of the very best I've ever seen! It's great fun following your projects.

It was also fun to paint that piece of thin cardboard for the cargo area. I knew why I saved those backs from my notepads...  :D

BlackThorne: Thank you so much! I'm very happy that you like it! Sorry for my late response though. I'm always glad when I can inspire other artists out there!

Best regards from Germany!

- Philipp

Starchaser:
I never commented on that last image, but I can see what you mean about the light. I still think you've done a masterful job with recreating the Felucia look. So kudos to you.

hemble:
Absolutely love the dio mate, the colours are spot on.

Ron

Darth More:
Starchaser: Thank you so much for coming back to comment on that picture! It's always nice to look at this picture frame when I walk by - especially now in the Summer.

hemble: Thank you very much, Ron! I really love the concept art of Felucia and how it was executed. The diorama that ILM created for the actual film is an absolute prime example of diorama building insanity. I appreciate the flora and fauna of Felucia even more now that it has been used for more media like The Force Unleashed. It really helped to find more reference material and inspiration. The planets and locations of recent media by Disney has been rather dull and not innovative. I'm looking forward to improve my recreation of Felucia much more to get as close to the original as possible. The closer I'm going to get the bigger the diorama will be.
A dream of mine is to display a custom AT-OT (from scratch or 3D printed) next to a repainted AT-TE on a Felucia diorama with approximate dimensions of 150 x 120 cm.

Thank you guys for coming back and sharing your thoughts with me! Your feedback is always highly valued!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version