Author Topic: The Closet Jedi Wants!!!!!  (Read 2449 times)

Offline TheClosetjedi

• Ensign
  • 3d printing Rules!
The Closet Jedi Wants!!!!!
« on: August 30, 2016, 03:54:26 PM »
So I am looking to fill some gaps in  my collection and for pieces for future projects, In return i will 3d print what ever you would like on my printer at home. I promise to do it with love. Look it up on thingiverse or 3dhubs, or something that i have shown. Remember i will be printing these myself so please keep that in mind. Open to just about anything but a full Stormtrooper outfit. ( I have actualy scene files for this on the web)

Here is the list of things i would like in order of immediate need from most to least.
Complete Jedi Counsel scene playset- I could buy it ebay for around 200 - 300
2 x At-At - You know the one i want. Not the really old one or the new stuff coming out of hasbro.
Millenium falcon Big Legacy- Way too big for me to put anywhere but it would be awesome to have.
I have all the eu comic packs except for those 2 that are extremely expensive. You know the ones. They dont have to be in the pack but mint and complete with all acceories.

Tie Intercptor, Tie bomber, Darth Vaders tie. Maybe an Xwing or two. Any y wing. They should be complete and mint. would be cool to do a 3d printed trench run Diorama if i ever have the space to put it.
Gaven Dreis and droid. Can be loose.
Darth Nilhs from the three pack

i have the entire Vintage colection MOC and loose except for ( listed are the ones) i need

Carded Ashoka Tano. I opened the one I have
republic trooper- Carded and loose - I could never find any of those.
Ponda bAba, LOose and carded

I think thats it.
Not really interested in any power of the force or Power of the jedi figures. Ships might be ok
as long as it the ones mentioned above.
Thanks For looking