General Collecting > Your Collection

Goldleaderone's collection

<< < (2/22) > >>

jkno:
Wow! Awesome!I like the custom Shadow Walker and Interceptor.  I started as an Action Fleet collector! When the line was cancelled I went to higher end collectiblesbut still wish Galoob was around. The AF ships are really great, come with tons of features, with mini figs and with stands. They are great for both points of view: children and collectors alike. No other line like Titanium or Transformers was able to replace AF, not even to get close...

My Action Fleet collection:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/119889031Nugfnf

Darth Aussie:
Very nice, quite a big collection there....

Goldleaderone:

--- Quote from: jkno on September 02, 2009, 05:43:56 AM ---Wow! Awesome!I like the custom Shadow Walker and Interceptor.  I started as an Action Fleet collector! When the line was cancelled I went to higher end collectiblesbut still wish Galoob was around. The AF ships are really great, come with tons of features, with mini figs and with stands. They are great for both points of view: children and collectors alike. No other line like Titanium or Transformers was able to replace AF, not even to get close...

My Action Fleet collection:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/119889031Nugfnf

--- End quote ---

jkno, couldn't agree with you more. I was upset that the Action Fleets released in 2002, the Saga Line from Hasbro, didn't include any mini-figures. What I did was I bought extra mini-figs off ebay and used them for those ships (Han & Chewie for the Falcon, Luke and Gunner for Snowspeeder, Vader for TIE, etc). I can't stand having Action Fleet ships with no figures.

Very nice AF collection too, I came across those pics by a google search. Cool that I finally get to meet who they belong too.   :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words, and glad you enjoy my collection!

jkno:
I also got extra figures for each Saga ship and vehicle. Action Fleet are great with those cool mini figures.

TheCloneCommander:
awesome... sweet collection mate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version