Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

SDCC 2016 Reveals

(1/4) > >>

Tamer:
New SDCC Exclusive Jyn Erso on the front page along with a one sheet of all the exclusives:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/hasbrosdcconesheet.pdf

Goldleaderone:
It appears they are re-releasing Han Solo from TFA, this time with repainted hair. Dammit Hasbro, why not just do that the first time around?? If I get this then I'll have 3. I bought 2 originally - one to repaint the hair and one to keep boxed with the original paint apps.

Is it me or does the hair still look a bit brownish? The hair is definitely gray but I still seem to see some brown in there, like its a coat away from not being noticeable. I'd have to see the final product in person.

I didn't want to start a thread about this so I posted it in here, as this was revealed today as well.

Phatty:
Not gonna lie, that Jyn Erso does look very cool.  It’s almost worth buying, if I was still collecting at all!

Commander_Kurgan:
Just saw these...another opportunity blown, Hasbro.
More 5POA crap.

Jodo:
I actually don't mind the 5 POA figures' sculpts this time around; however I'm still not picking them based on principle.  :-X

The AT-ACT looks good too, I love the design...But It's way too underscaled. I'll be passing on that as well (most likely).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version