Author Topic: The Closet Jedi Needs Help  (Read 1589 times)

Offline TheClosetjedi

• Ensign
  • 3d printing Rules!
The Closet Jedi Needs Help
« on: July 10, 2016, 10:22:23 AM »
So I am Hoping to fund the building of 2 huge dioramas which i will post pictures of in My diorama thread and Facebook
http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=10087.0
https://www.facebook.com/TheClosetJedi/

All my pieces are 3d printed at shapeways.com. You just cant get the level of resolution and detail on a consumer level printer yet. Also some of these models take along time to print. Its just not practical for me to print these myself. ..... And yes the prices listed are for real.

I would like to take orders though paypal and avoid ebay where ever possible.
I would also like to be able to make a big order and use the proceeds directly to fund the Dioramas i am building for my self.

I am also thinking of selling some items i print myself to go towards buying a dedicated printer just for sales. This would also have to be a big initial order so i can buy a second printer.

SO feel free to take a look and please email me at Theclosetjedi@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Offline TheClosetjedi

• Ensign
  • 3d printing Rules!
Re: Round Consoles
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 11:17:53 AM »
I would like to place this order by July 26
Half round consoles $85  and $10 shipping with tracking
Buy 2 or more and get free shipping.
Full round consoles go for 145 and $10 shipping
Buy 2 or more and get free shipping
shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and else where will vary.

All items will be painted black and with the stickers shown already applied.
The color of the stickers can be adjusted somewhat so let me know what you want to do.
I will not place the order from Shapeways until I have 10 of each already committed to be sold and money already transferred through paypal.
Once they are ordered from shapeways It takes about 10 business days to be delivered to me where I use an airbrush to paint and later apply the stickers. It will take me about a week to paint and seal with a clear matte sealer.
All Proceeds will go towards the completion of my Tantive IV diorama and Star Destroyer Bridge playset.
Do not send payment until I have firm commitments to sell all the pieces.

And Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:33:33 PM by TheClosetjedi »

Offline TheClosetjedi

• Ensign
  • 3d printing Rules!
Re: Cantina chairs and table
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 12:22:02 PM »
If i am going to build these huge Tantive IV and Star destroyer dios, i have to make room for them, so i am dismantling my Cantina Bar diorama. So i am selling my chairs and tables that i 3d printed on my home printer. I would prefer to sell all 7 sets of 2 chairs and 1 table to one person. the chairs have already been painted brown as in the picture and most of the tables are in the original grey plastic color used to print them.

I would take 150 for all 7 sets free shipping in the USA, Can be shipped out within 2 days of payment through paypal.
Contact me at theclosetjedi@gmail.com
or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheClosetJedi/

If their is interest and i get a dedicated printer i may be able to start offering these on a regular basis at the same price

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: The Closet Jedi Needs Help
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 10:20:55 AM »
Time to spread the word.