Author Topic: Fan Fiction - Snake  (Read 3412 times)

Offline TheEpicARF

• ARF Trooper In Training
  • Cadet
  • The Epic ARF Will Scout You All!
Fan Fiction - Snake
« on: October 30, 2015, 08:46:40 PM »
The ARF trooper hid in the deep foliage, clutching his DC-15S on his knee. "Sir, I hope you have a plan," said the trooper to his left, "Or we're screwed." The captain replied with a brief "Shut up" and began scouting the maladroit tanks clumsily stumbling through the rough terrain. "We were supposed to scout the enemy positions, not ambush them, Stalemate." Stalemate was offended. "Snake, then what are we supposed to-" Snake grabbed Stalemate, holding down his helmet and shushing him from inside his helmet. Clumsy droids clamored past them. "See anything?" one questioned. "Nothing," replied the other, kicking the bush they were hiding behind. Stalemate bit his tongue. "Nothing here." The droids stumbled back towards the horde, as Snake and Stalemate made their way out. Stalemate lugged his chaingun across the foliage, gently scraping it on every possible surface. "Can you stop scrubbing your blaster on the plants?" asked Snake sarcastically. "I try," replied Stalemate simply. Snake lunged through the foliage to find his commander standing in front of him, bent over a holographic map of the surroundings. "Commander Ponds," he began. "The droid army is marching through this area, being very cautious." He gestured to a small path through the thick foliage. "They have tanks and troop transports." The commander nodded. "I'm assigning you two and Blindfire to this. We'll do a series of hit-and-runs on their line." "Yes sir!" Blindfire stepped out of the line of troopers. "Blindfire, Stalemate, onward." The trio vaulted onto their chicken-walkers, charging through the forest. Snake bent over the front of his walker. "Here we go, boys, let's get 'em!" Snake charged, jumping over the enemy lines completely. Snake threw two explosive charges down into the line, as Stalemate and Blindfire emptied half their packs of explosives. The line broke, the droids going into havoc. "GET IN THERE!" The three charged, this time jumping and diving straight into the chaos. Stalemate fired his chaingun while Blindfire fired his blaster randomly. Snake took out his second DC-15S, firing both into the line. The droids were in havoc. "NOW, LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!" Blindfire emptied his pack of explosives, setting the charges on a timer. "RUN!" The three bounded up to the cliff, when suddenly three resounding blasts could be heard, and all three walkers fell. "GAHH!" Snake fell down onto his shoulder, turning to look at a dead Blindfire and a wounded Stalemate. He pried Stalemate out of his walker. "I can walk!" replied Stalemate, grabbing his chaingun and firing. "THIS IS IT!" Stalemate shouted, grabbing a super battle droid with one hand and firing into it with the other. Snake fired down two droids with his pistols, yet more kept coming. They fanned into the middle, letting the droids surround them as Stalemate wiped them out with his chaingun. "Wait- I'm forgetting-" Snakes eyes grew wide. "STALEMATE THE CHAR-" The entire path exploded as an artillery shell rolled towards a dropped explosive as they detonated, starting a huge chain reaction. Snake exploded upward. Blood rushed to his head. Air smashed against the back of his neck as he fell into the thick foliage of the other side. He gently was set down under the shade of a tree, looking to his right and seeing Stalemate, dead. He checked his communications. Nothing. He felt his armor, feeling a huge dent in his side and a hole in the flesh of his chest, a laser. He groaned, grabbing his medical pack. He struggled upright, looking towards the system's star setting towards the camp. He took off his helmet, his face stained and bruised. He turned, his head still tilted towards the camp, and walked away.

Offline TheEpicARF

• Cadet
Re: Fan Fiction - Snake
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 08:54:18 PM »
Snake sat on the stump, rubbing off stains from his helmet. His wounds had been treated. As he turned the helmet, he recognized the lighting bolt on the temple area of the helmet. He tilted his head at it. He took a rock, scraping off the lighting bolt. "I am no longer in Lighting Squadron."

He paced his newfound home. He had declared the stump as his kitchen stool, his dining room seat, and his couch. the overturned tree would be his bed. He sat down on his stump, now his office chair. "I'll need a new name." He rubbed his chin, a small stubble forming on it, and thought deeply. He remembered someone he had once found and questioned, and his fake name. He liked the fake name. "I'll call myself Con," he thought aloud.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:56:31 PM by TheEpicARF »

Offline TheEpicARF

• Cadet
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 09:05:22 PM »
Con stared towards the approaching line of droids. They knew he was there. He knew they knew he was there. They knew he knew they knew he was there. Bah, he thought. I hate that kind of logic. He grabbed his blaster pistols. He was ready. He leapt out of the bush, firing two down simultaneously. He fired shot after shot into the line of droids. He didn't notice there were more lines until he defeated the first, and was shot in the gut. He wheezed, then firing into the line even more, roundhouse kicking one down and firing into its head. He clenched his fists around his blasters. A shot sheared through the soft flesh of his shoulder. One pierced his foot. He shot down droid after droid, eventually firing down every droid except for a few. The remaining few were commando droids, evading his every attack. One charged at him, but he fired both his blasters at it. His blasters began to feel warm in his hands, and he began to realize they were overheating, and out of ammo. His blasters wouldn't shoot. He grabbed a commando droid. The droid flipped, kicking him in the chest. He flew backwards, coughing. He grabbed his medical pack, taking off a good bit of medical wrapping with his teeth and wrapping it around his hands like boxing gloves. He grabbed a commando droid, putting his foot on its torso. He crashed down on it with all his weight, throwing it down as he dug his heel into its neck, decapitating it. The last one shot him in the side and the thigh, spraying towards him. The last thing he could see was legs, running towards the droid and grabbing it, taking a small blaster pistol and firing it into the droid's torso twice, then into its head once. It was not a clone.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 02:44:19 AM »
nice, time to get some of this on the front pages.