Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME FIVE - 06/07/2016 - ISSUE 3 - Crisis!  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Hello folks!

Apologies for yet another long delay in getting a new issue of the comic out, but Issue Three of Volume Five is finally here! This issue underwent several rewrites but I hope you guys enjoy the final result, 'Crisis And Opportunities':

Feedback always welcomed, and I hope you enjoy the issue!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:34:16 AM by Kualan »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Woah! Amidala! Nice little drop my jaw at the end. Daggone, tell me I don't have to wait a long time for more. I gotta see how this turns out. Looks like Obi and Ani to the rescue again?

Great chapter. I liked it so much I put it on my personal FB Page to share in addition to the regular places. Thanks Kualan for sharing.

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
That was awesome!!! Great twist at the end, way to pull the carpet out from under the reader! Your work is always a treat to read!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Glad you guys liked the twist! Senator Sleen is definitely a tricky customer, and there's plenty more where that came from.

Thank you once more for the front page treatment, Tamer.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Thank you once more for the front page treatment, Tamer.

As long as I am here you will always get the front page and top of when I see you post a new chapter. I really enjoy this story if you can't tell.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Hey folks! Got a preview of the next issue for you:

Hope you enjoy!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Pretty cool to see the Bothans. Off to share.

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
That was a great scene! Really looking forward to the full chapter, they're always so well made!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Glad you guys like it! Issue Four is about 75% done so it shouldn't be too long until the full issue is uploaded.

Update on the comic as a whole - I've removed Volumes One and Two from my talesfromtheclonewars.net website and decided to start the series from Volume Three instead (so Volume Three has become Volume One, Volume Four has become Volume Two, etc). This was because I felt the first two volumes didn't really represent the comic as a whole, with choppy dialogue, poor special effects, etc. I was hesitant to do it since between them the two volumes have about 24 issues which is a huge amount of work hours but I wanted to ensure newcomers to the site had the best first impression possible.

So Volume Five is now retroactively Volume Three on the main Tales From The Clone Wars site, but I'll continue to post them here on the Shipyards as Volume Five to avoid confusion.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I think you are your one toughest critic. I liked the first two volumes too!