Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

AT-AT Heavy Gunner Challenge

<< < (15/15)

Tamer:
Ok, I am locking this vote down. Looks like we have a tiebreaker for second and third place. I will get a new pole sorted so we can break the tie.

Tamer:
BTW, I would love to have these customs in my own personal collection if anyone is interested in parting with them. I really liked this challenge.

Tamer:
We have broken our Tie! Congrats to all the entrants, but here is how the vote worked out:

1st: Rezakai

2nd: I-am-Boba-Fett

3rd: Starchaser

If each of you will email or pm me the details of prize choice I will try to get that out to you soon!

Rezikai:

--- Quote from: Tamer on August 16, 2016, 03:15:29 AM ---BTW, I would love to have these customs in my own personal collection if anyone is interested in parting with them. I really liked this challenge.

--- End quote ---

Hey Tames, you can have mine. I just want to touch it up some w/a new decal for the visor and maybe some better paint apps. Shoot me your address and I'll have it in the mail next week.

jon_k:

--- Quote from: Tamer on August 18, 2016, 02:59:00 AM ---We have broken our Tie! Congrats to all the entrants, but here is how the vote worked out:

1st: Rezakai

2nd: I-am-Boba-Fett

3rd: Starchaser

If each of you will email or pm me the details of prize choice I will try to get that out to you soon!

--- End quote ---

Congrats guys, great contest!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version