Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

scuba mando intelectual custom contest

(1/4) > >>

spudafett:
ok guys, heres the deal.  Several members have been talking about coming up with a design for a "scuba-mando".  Theres no prize and it's realy not a contest per-say... that's why it's INTELECTUAL.

so the concept is that mandalorians would have specialized armor for different needs and environments, NOT this one size catches all bs that we see from lucas.  This design needs to be a practical and functioning dive suit that still holds true to the mandalorian style of armor.

you don't have to make a custom to be a part of this.  Do a sketch, do a doodle, Photoshop an existing image... whatever! just join in on the conceptual designing process here and by the end of it we should have at least ONE realy good concept piece that one of us customizers can actually build and create.

Clonehead:
This is a great idea, Devin, and a great way for all of us to learn from each other. I will play with my parts some more and see what I can contribute.

r1bb1t:
Here's my 1st crappy contribution. I intend to present more drawings, hopefully with better results.
The spear is rocket powered.

Thanks for looking.

Barry

Clonehead:
Nice one, r1bb1t! Way to kick this thread off, buddy. Lets see a front view of this guy.

r1bb1t:
Here ya go, Clint.

This one includes a Sith inspired Mando Underwater Recon Droid.

Thanks,
Barry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version