Author Topic: Star Wars Transformers Crossover TIE Fighter  (Read 1314 times)

Offline phantro

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
Star Wars Transformers Crossover TIE Fighter
« on: October 31, 2015, 05:19:09 PM »
Hello, I am new here and wanted to show my latest custom.
It has two modes and I built a custom Tie fighter pilot to go with it. Even with the large wing span it can stand on its own but I also build a display stand for it with a customized ball jointed prop for dynamic posing.

Thanks for watching!

More images can be seen here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1074044842608174.1073741894.725283804150948&type=3

Lash is one cruel Decepticon, more akin to a Predacon Beast than a more evolved Cybertronian. Still he had his uses during the great fall of Cybetron.

It is common knowledge that during the battle of the Ark, both it and the Decepticon flag ship the Nemesis, approached the rip in space continuum that flung The Autobots and Decepticons across the universe to crash land on planet Earth.

What isn't known is that during the pandemonium of the battle, a smaller gun ship carrying a Decepticon boarding party towards the Ark was shot off course and trapped inside the rift. The Decepticons crew in a desperate attempt to escape their doom went into stasis that lasted for several millennia. Little did they know that they would end up in a galaxy far, far away...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Star Wars Transformers Crossover TIE Fighter
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 04:04:53 AM »
Welcome phantro, I am glad to see you joined up. I enjoyed sharing this custom on our pages. Excellent work. I enjoyed your TIE Mech from the other time too.

Offline phantro

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »
Welcome phantro, I am glad to see you joined up. I enjoyed sharing this custom on our pages. Excellent work. I enjoyed your TIE Mech from the other time too.

thanks for the warm welcome brother! Good to be here :)

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 05:42:51 PM »
Man that is AWESOME Phantro, I didn't know you were on this site too.

Offline Jakartha

• Ensign
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 01:57:09 AM »
Bad Ass man! Keep it up