Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

The Force Awakens Diorama Challenge!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rezikai:
So I decided to keep this hear and one other site it's and old vintage Daigobah playset I had some trunk looking pencils and some Takodana backdrops with some crafters paint/moss.

I liked the front on image for the lighting effect but I wasn't happy with it, also the angle wasn't accurate with the scene from TFA.

I turned the camera around and I liked it better

Added some darker effects to it to get a closer look to the film... not exactly the pose since Rey is squatting in the scene and the Blackseries figure can't exactly get into a pose like that. But after an afternoon of backdrops on cardstock falling over I decided to leave it be.

Anyways I really wish Rey get get into a squat like the scene but I can forgive it since the Blackseries is a pretty decent figure overall.

Rez

Tamer:
Rezikai that is sweet! Wow, I am definitely gonna go share this as a contest reminder today.

mr.Jedi1977:
Really well done ! I like it !

Tamer:
Rezakai I am sure you did this yourself, but I did submit these images to the official hashtags so you could see your wonderful work showcased in Hasbro's Booth this SDCC.

Also, you are going to be mailed a prize pack as our sole entrant. If you could pm or email me your name and mailing address I will try to get this sorted quickly. Congratulations. Your diorama is fantastic!

I have to admit Yarders, this challenge got me a little bummed, just one entry?

OC47150:
Great job there, Rezikai. That's better than anything I thought up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version