Author Topic: Xizor's Virago's Just for Laughs diorama  (Read 2792 times)

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
Xizor's Virago's Just for Laughs diorama
« on: August 27, 2009, 11:51:08 PM »
Okay just to get this straight right away, these are not serious dioramas by any means. The first one is a little cantina scene I set up solely for the express purpose of finally giving Geonosian Rescue Mace Windu (a.k.a. "Tired of All These Mother****ing Sith on This Mother****ing Planet!" Windu) a hilarious purpose, and that purpose is to be the one guy who is probably drunk and way too into dancing with the girl (Mara Jade) who is probably feeling somewhat awkward right about now. Maybe one day I can re-do this scene with a proper stone-wall looking background. Enjoy!

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
Re: Xizor's Virago's Just for Laughs diorama
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »
...And here is why you definitely need to buy Jabba's Rancor (the newest one).
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 10:23:48 AM by XizorsVirago »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 05:15:42 AM »
Nice shots, virago. That second one would just scare the tar out of the wife. I am bad about setting her up with fake spiders, snakes, rats, etc, around Halloween time.
That rancor would really get her.

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 07:10:49 AM »
XizorsVirago

I love the disco diorama, Mace looks like he's really in the groove...It looks as though he was made to dance! I chuckled when I saw it...

The Rancor is cool, but what really interests me is what is lurking in the background! is that an old valve radio in the other room? if so my mate had one that looked strikingly similar, he used his as a drinks cabinet in his basement. Those where the days! snogging loads of girls, getting drunk on cider, listening to U2 and Simple minds....wait! what am I talking about, I'm having much more fun now sitting in my shed playing Star Wars!.

Great post, and it's about time someone put something new here, I was beginning to think that I'd scared everyone off..... >:D

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 08:34:55 AM »
Oh you didn't scare me off, jules. I have just been to busy to work on any dios lately.
I have a bigger one to start that I have been putting off that I need to get off my butt and start.

Offline Darth Revenge

• Living Dead Sith
  • Colonel
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 01:55:47 PM »
hehe ;)
I just remind my Christmas dio on jabba's palace (http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=431.0)
I'm sure you will appreciate as I appreciate your dancing Windu (but, where is travolta ?)
 ;D
Living Dead Never Die - There is no death, only the Dark Side

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 02:31:29 PM »
Haha yeah I saw the Christmas at Jabba's palace diorama... at first I was like "Wait, there weren't any Royal Guards in Jabba's palace... Nor ewoks... oh wait, they're eating the ewok for dinner... Ah, this is a christmas party, hilarious!"

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 07:07:58 AM »
LOL. Good pics. I really like that Rancor one. My little gal would sure love to get her hands on that.