Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME FIVE - 23/02/2016 - ISSUE 2: Conspiracy!  (Read 3349 times)

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Hey folks, after an unintended hiatus here is the next edition of Tales From The Clone Wars - Volume Five!

Hope you guys enjoy.

Issue Two - CONSPIRACY ON CORUSCANT

Comments/feedback/suggestions are always welcome.

Offline Jodo

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
    • Toys and Deep Thinking Blog
Excellent, excellent work! I'm definitely a fan of this story, and can't wait to see it be continued!   ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Daggone it is good to see you back. I just took some time this morning to read the full episode and was not disappointed. I am loving a female Faleen. Ole Xizor looks to have some competition for meany. Off to share.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Excellent, excellent work! I'm definitely a fan of this story, and can't wait to see it be continued!   ;D

Glad that you're liking it Jodo, I promise Issue Three won't take six months like this one did! (Well, so long as my PC doesn't die again... D: )

Daggone it is good to see you back. I just took some time this morning to read the full episode and was not disappointed. I am loving a female Faleen. Ole Xizor looks to have some competition for meany. Off to share.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Thank you Tamer, your front-page coverage is always so on-point. Lady Zym is indeed a very different type of villain to her predecessors in past volumes, I think she's going to be a lot of fun to write for over the coming issues.

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
Just got a chance to read this and man was it worth the wait! I've said it before, but I would be remiss not to once again note how well you capture the feel of the CW in its prime. The characterizations, visuals, and editing are all simply magnificent!

I love Lady Zym (but that may just be the pheromones talking  ;) ), what an interesting character! The idea of Balmorra working to undermine the Clone and establish itself as the Republic's military supplier of choice, is so engaging. That feels like such an authentic concept and unique to my knowledge.

Its a crime your series doesn't get more attention, as it is genuinely a professional level production. I cannot express how much I enjoy reading it and feel privileged to be afford such an opportunity. Looking forward to more, as always!

Offline Jodo

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
    • Toys and Deep Thinking Blog
Glad that you're liking it Jodo, I promise Issue Three won't take six months like this one did! (Well, so long as my PC doesn't die again... D: )

I'm definitely down for the next chapter, and I hope it doesn't experience as many issues as getting this one out did.  :P I couldn't imagine loosing stuff on my laptop. Really, I need to buy another flashdrive and back everything else up soon...

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Hi folks. Here's a preview for Issue Three, coming soon - hopefully by the end of the week:

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Well now something seems rotten eh? Love it!

So glad to hear there is a new chapter in the works. Time to get that at the top of the front page today!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Well now something seems rotten eh? Love it!

So glad to hear there is a new chapter in the works. Time to get that at the top of the front page today!

Wow, talk about timing! Literally the same moment you posted this I put up the new thread for the full issue. Are you psychic, Tamer?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
LOL, maybe just a day late and a dollar short. I just posted your teaser and then saw the chapter. I still put both of em up. I couldn't resist. I really enjoy your story and artwork Kualan!