Author Topic: 3 3/4" Marvel Figures  (Read 43699 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: 3 3/4" Marvel Figures
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2013, 04:55:44 PM »
I have a few walmarts that have MU figures from this line but have never seen em on clearance. Nice Score.

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
  • Customizing Spirit Of Wrath
    • The Spectreverse
« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2015, 08:42:29 AM »
My preorder from Hasbro Toy Shop came in early (original estimated ship date was 6/8/15). I got my 3 "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" Scarlet Witch figures I wanted for their heads and Hex effects.

I also got another example of Hasbro's great Quality Control. One of the figures' legs is completely unpainted showing raw black plastic (see the second pic for a close up comparison shot of the factory error and correct figures).

A lot of "collectors" would immediately put this up on ebay with some ridiculously exaggerated description like "SUPER RARE! ONE STOCKINGED LEG VARIANT! VHTF!!!!" and a BIN of 4-10 times the retail price, but I really don't care.

I photographically documented the error for posterity's sake and to remind my fellow collectors and customizers to check every figure carefully before purchase :)

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 09:17:40 AM by The Spectre »
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Founding Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #182 on: May 31, 2015, 03:59:27 PM »
That's hilarious, and a good reason why I no longer collect.  Hasbro has made it clear that all they are concerned with is your money, not happiness.  Since you use these for customs, are there certain ones you're looking for?  I'm liquidating the majority of my collection, and have almost every single figure from the first 3 years of them or so, all open and in a box.  If you're interested, make a fair offer and they can be yours before the next weekend!  I can also spread them all out for you and take a picture if you'd like.  PM me and let me know if you're interested.