Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

The Clone Wars: Vanishing Point - Photo-Comic

(1/4) > >>

KesselRunImports:
And now Kessel Run Imports is proud to present...
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Vanishing Point
Enjoy.

Psyclone:
Nicely done!

spudafett:
very very cool.  loved it.   The only problem I had with it, and it's a very minor one, is the background of the moon's surface when padme and the arf trooper find the battle droid looks VERY cg.  Everything else looks great.

awesome storyline as well.  Completely in line with the episodes of the clone wars.  I found myself actually believing that it was from an actual episode.  The lines for the characters were spot on.  You got obi-wan's speech patern down perfect, and ahsoka's playful wit as well.  great job all around.

hope to see more, and more customs!

hangarbay94:
Kesselrunimports,

Really superb, a well written and polished production, I really loved the presentation method. I loved the Padme costume dialogue, adding humour in that way was very clever.

The way you presented the novel reminded me very much of Niktoms work, and it was his style above all others that influenced me to produce my own piece of work. Your story telling was another highlight, it read like a Clone Wars Episode, I could even hear the character's voices in my head. You really have done a wonderful job of creating excitement and suspense and it is the  key to a great photonovel.

I really cannot offer any criticism's it is the effort and imagination that is the important thing, especially as I am fully aware of the amount of work involved in producing a photonovel. Everyone who goes to all of the effort to write, build, customise, photograph and edit a photonovel deserves support from the wider community.

As I said before, having a new face in the photonovel forums is very exciting for me and I hope it will inspire more people to try their hand at it.

Well done on a fantastic first chapter and I really hope to see more.

All the best,

Jules

Reconsgt:
Very nicely done, I enjoyed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version