Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

Walmart

(1/60) > >>

Clonehead:
I was in a walmart today and seen an empty shelf with a SW deluxe vehicle tag for $64.95.  I even took the tag to a handy bar code scanner to investigate but was told no more info.   Since I haven't seen any shadow arc 170s at a walmart, I was wondering if this might have been a y-wing that I had missed.
  Any of you yarders see a walmart with a vehicle on the shelf for this price?

DocOutlands:
not yet...

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
Haven't seen that price either, but I'll check some more.

McMetal:
Clone, I saw one last night too! Same deal - empty shelf space, but the tag clearly read SW VEHIC DLXE or something to that effect. I want to say the price was $64.88 for some reason, but it may have been $64.95. I did note that the tag was dated 8/17, so this is definitely something new. The price fits, and I can't think of any other big vehicles slated for release at this time.

It looked like they were in the middle of another aisle re-org (seems like they are always in flux), so I am hoping these will be put out any day. I am checking back regularly. (Hit another WM this morning - no tag, but I have another run slated to a different location at lunch, so we'll see)

Clonehead:
Seen the tag at another Walmart today. Still no idea what it is but it should be stocked
Soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version