Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Television

Obi-Wan Kenobi

(1/8) > >>

DarthHawk:
I'm not seeing a thread for this show so I hope it's ok to start one.
Here is the 1st. trailer.

Tamer:
It was high time to start a thread for it. I thought it was awesome.

Seeing the Inquisitors was fantastic. It is gonna be awesome to see maybe Uncle Owen is a bit of a rabble rouser too.

RC-1136:
This has potential.  0/

DarthHawk:
The only thing I saw that I didn't agree with is the shape of the Grand Inquisitors head.
The GI does not have a round head. The tats/adornments look correct but the head needs to be a lot more oval shaped to where it almost has a pointy top.
Other than that the trailer looks great.
I'm guessing that since Kenobi is due to premier late May this show will be a major attraction
for Celebration. But since Celebration runs from May 26th-29th it will be interesting to see how it will be incorporated.
However, with disnys history of disappointment I'm not gonna get overly excited until I se the series.

Tamer:
Yeah, I figure there is a fine line between cgi and what they let go.

I guess the Inquisitor was one of em. I have seen a lot of hurt feelings about it on the Facebook. Just kinda makes me chuckle. Still guess if folks ain't whining they ain't healthy.

I am looking forward to it. I have it in my head to not let the outside noise influence me at all on this one. Not that I did too much on BOBF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version