Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

Hasbro Pulse

(1/21) > >>

Tamer:
Well I have had my first damage report for them. I got this in last week and just haven't posted yet. Its the new Hoth Luke:

The box was smushed in when I got it. Now to see about contacting their customer service and seeing what they say.

Tamer:
I keep forgetting to post that I contacted customer service over their chat feature and attached an image of the damage.

They just sent me a new one and I got to keep the old one!

The new one showed up in decent shape. I was worried as the box showed up crushed on one side again.

Darth More:

Today is the last day of Hasbro's Power Days Sales and man oh man do you guys have a great selection of Star Wars stuff 40% off over in the U.S.!!

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/hasbro-pulse-power-days-sales-event?refinementList%5Bvendor%5D%5B0%5D=Star%20Wars

Sweet deals! A TVC Stormtrooper for as low as $6.75 or TVC Poe's X-Wing for $60...

Tamer:
Yeah, it was a great sale. I didn't use it though.

Half of the last stuff I got in from Pulse came damaged. Arghhh!

And why pay for the premium membership if the stuff comes damaged? And the shipping boxes came ok. Guess I will see how customer service handles this one. The last time they just sent me a one.

Tamer:
So Pulse lately has started sending one figure at a time in a large box.

I recently got in Fennec Shand and the box was pristine, but she showed up with a bad card. I called customzer service and they are shipping a new one after I sent them pictures of the damaged.

Be advized they will want images of both the shipping box and your figure damage if you are dealing with customer service.

They are sending me a new Fennec and I get to keep the old one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version