Imperial Surplus Sales > Star Wars Sales

desperate times

(1/3) > >>

wraithnine:
fellow shipyarders unfortunatley due to a catastrophic collapse in my financial position(far far worse than last year,my marriage is also disintergrating as a result)i am forced to sell a few items ,the situation is absolutley dire and my health is failing rapidly  :( ,
first up is my shadow gunship

£80+ shipping

SHADOW V-WING + PILOT

£45+ shipping
PayPal only .
N.b. all my stuff is loose  but pretty much complete with the odd exceptions.
i will also be selling my entire bust-ups range,12" figures and maybe my action fleet vehicles.. plus others...also maybe be selling my entire movie clone army  ,if anyone is interested please P.M. me ....help me imperial shipyarders...your my only hope...

12" figure list :  (not sure how much to ask for these ,i need to raise funds quickly so i'd rather sell in lots but thats not set in stone)
Dengar
Zuckuss
Electronic Jango Fett
Darth Maul
Jar Jar Binks
(please note that these arent sideshow or medicom i think they are  "collectors edition type)

Goldleaderone:
Jay, very sorry to hear this, especially about your health and marriage. I'm sure everything will turn out good in the end. If there's something I'm interested in of yours that you're selling I'll be sure to send you a PM.

Also, I still have that clone trooper of yours. We're gonna get hit with a snowstorm in the next day or 2, so when that clears up I'll ship that out for you.

If you need to talk or whatever, you know where to find me.

Tamer:
I hate to hear that Jay. Really hate to hear that. That shadow gunship and pilot is some of your best work. PM coming.

Luke Sprywalker:
Oh man, that is bad news. So sorry to hear about your situation. It seems many people including myself have fallen on harder times that they are used to over the last year or longer. Good luck buddy and hope everything will work out for the best for you. PM coming.

Mandalore the skepsis:
Sorry too hear about your problems my friend.

I'l keep an eye on this thread and you in my prayers that everything comes out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version