Author Topic: Black 3 and 3/4" Wave 2  (Read 5667 times)

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
Re: Black 3 and 3/4" Wave 2
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2013, 03:49:49 PM »
Gotta love that wilde 80s hair ms. Jade is sporting right there  O0 Good thing there's the new Black Widow to fix that  bbfet

Viperkingdom has her listed, by the way.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2013, 08:36:37 AM »
Anyone seen this wave yet in the Eastern US?

I hear it has hit Target Rune, but I haven't seen it in my wallly worlds yet. I just ordered the two I wanted off of Hasbrotoyshop last night as a matter of fact. I will have a big hair Mara soon.

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2013, 10:14:58 AM »

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2014, 09:05:17 PM »
I know I've been off the reservation for months (Sorry guys, divorce is pretty rough)  but I just wanted to say I found Mara Jade of all people. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline Hand So Low

• Ensign
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2014, 07:00:31 AM »
Not here in Pittsburgh. I have a collector friend in Knoxville TN, and he has.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 07:56:42 AM »
I know I've been off the reservation for months (Sorry guys, divorce is pretty rough)  but I just wanted to say I found Mara Jade of all people. 

I had wondered what happened to you ole buddy and saw a status update on FB yesterday and wondered. Glad to have you back around. We need you for our best action figures of the year podcast if you are up for it.

And  yes, I love that Mara Jade. I have three now in the house with two of em open!

I did see this on the pegs at Kmart of all places, but not at my local walmarts. I just keep getting wave one cases there.

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 12:51:15 PM »
I've only seen Wave 1 at the local comic shop and those are too much for me to bite (I know how CS has to work, bt still).  There was nothing in wave 1 I "HAD" to have, Mara was a must have though. 

The FB status thing is kind of funny but it's also a long story LOL. 

On the podcast, I would love to but still haven't got my internet set up.  I'm leaching off the library at this moment outside of work which is the only time I can get on anymore.  Thus I'm not sure if my internet will be hooked in in time for the podcast. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2014, 08:15:37 AM »
Well we need to get a call in soon so I can catch up and hear the whole story. Once again though, awesome good to see you about zed. And no problems about the podcast I am not even sure what the date is I need to get back to my outline, but I know I had you penciled in to join me and Chad as we went through our top ten figures of the year. If we can't get you in this year, next year for sure.

As for Wave 2, I still haven't seen it yet. My local store doesn't have one Black Series Figure on the pegs. Matter of fact there are only three mission series figures in the entire isle. I am worried at this point that my Walmarts are gonna get rid of the SW Line Up till we see the new movie figures. Kinda like they did with JOE.