Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

I-am-Boba-Fett Custom JUMPSPEEDER 3D PRINTED VEHICLE P.2

<< < (6/7) > >>

Darth More:
I agree, it's always impressive to see how much of a difference weathering can make!
Great work!

- Philipp

I-am-Boba-Fett:

--- Quote from: Starchaser on December 14, 2018, 11:22:08 PM ---Great job on these weathering applications. It adds to the realism of the ship.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Starchaser! When I had finished this A-wing I was really surprised how much this starfighter's details showed even more with a good weathering.

I-am-Boba-Fett:

--- Quote from: Darth More on January 03, 2019, 05:11:03 AM ---I agree, it's always impressive to see how much of a difference weathering can make!
Great work!

- Philipp

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much Darth More!

I-am-Boba-Fett:
Here's a new Star Wars custom JUMPSPEEDER vehicle. This custom 1:18 scale Jumpspeeder is for 3.75" action figures and it features a storage compartment with removable cover, a custom emergency lantern, steering column that can be manually raised and lowered, and steering controls that can be manually moved forward and back. I designed this custom speeder in 3d software and then custom 3d printed the finished custom Jumpspeeder seen in the pictures. This type of speeder can be seen in Clone Wars and Rebels shows.

This custom JUMPSPEEDER is up FOR SALE at the link below.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/163991797894

Tamer:
Wow, that is sweet. I found some time to get this on the front pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version