Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 280618 times)

Offline DeltaSquadSev11

• Lieutenant
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #1020 on: December 27, 2011, 05:20:18 AM »
I've got a question similar to Rune's in a way, but the actual question and statement is executed differently.

Dear Hasbro
How can you say you won't make Separatist figures? These are action characters in the making for figures, you always say TCW line figures must be action-focused, but yet we got figures like C-3PO and Jar-Jar Binks who are clearly not action focused and don't have any accessories that make them appear that way. So why can't you just give us our wanted Separatists already? I worked at a retail store until recently, and a TCW fan who is a kid asked me would we see you release Riff Tamson. When I told him you wouldn't and what we would see in 2012 such as phase II Clone, he made a total fed-up face. You keep telling us this line is kid-focused, but I have proof there that kids are not interested in these constant clones. So where is the kids wanted Riff Tamson, Osi Sobeck and co. figures?

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #1021 on: December 27, 2011, 08:14:18 AM »
Sounds good, and Hasbro should also know that collectors like this line as well, and collectors like variety.

Offline DeltaSquadSev11

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1022 on: December 27, 2011, 09:35:51 AM »
Sounds good, and Hasbro should also know that collectors like this line as well, and collectors like variety.
Yeah, and they don't have an excuse this time. Because it was a kid, not collector, who asked me if we would see Riff Tamson made.

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #1023 on: December 27, 2011, 11:42:54 AM »
Dear Hasbro,

A few months ago you released the Star wars: Republic commando: Delta squad battle pack, well I was wondering if you were planning on making any of the other characters from that game e.g. Trandoshan slavers and the holographic clone trooper that gives the commando's their orders? Also are going to make the sniper rifle and the pistols that Delta squad used?

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #1024 on: January 02, 2012, 02:23:25 AM »
sorry j but with the way hasbro has lined up figures this year i  doubt theyll produce anything else related to the game , since its been so long , i wish !

regarding the other poster , i notice that clones do sell very well , in stores here in greece clones are first to go, but ur right jar jar and c3po are peg warmers .

i think hasbros managment  hasnt been well lately , a late release of bastilla shaan , and lack of new figures in europe , and not   remaking the nabbo royal ship with  ep1 coming to theaters and  big vehicles being favored by sw fans theyre just lacking potential here.

i wonder if we owned over 51% of hasbro stock could we tell them what figures to release?  if yes shall we gather hasbro collectors together and take over hasbro?
May the Force be with you !

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1025 on: January 02, 2012, 06:31:42 AM »
I think the high brass at Hasbro needs to get together and watch the movie "Big"!

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #1026 on: January 03, 2012, 03:43:19 PM »
Hasbro is run by monkeys.

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #1027 on: February 12, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »
Hasbro, having made the training simulator Super Battle Droid from the SW:TCW Clone Cadets episode, can we expect the other Separatist training simulator droids from the episode to be released later on, especially the Commando Droid?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 02:24:04 PM by Rune Haako »

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
« Reply #1028 on: February 12, 2012, 04:08:57 PM »
Holy cow, I just realized that the new Super Battle Droid is the training simulator droid...now that is mighty strange that they would do that particular niche droid. Ehhh, go figure. 

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #1029 on: March 10, 2012, 10:13:39 AM »
Dear Hasbro, as you know Star wars Episode 1 3D is already in cinemas and it won't be long until Episode 2 3D is in Cinemas, so are you planning on releasing or re-releasing some vehicles from the film, like a Geonosisan starfighter?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #1030 on: March 10, 2012, 06:14:52 PM »
Just an update, I have not yet been given any news from Hasbro about whether or not the Q and A Sessions will continue. I will ofcourse let everyone know as soon as I know something.

Offline DeltaSquadSev11

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1031 on: March 18, 2012, 06:15:49 PM »
Just an update, I have not yet been given any news from Hasbro about whether or not the Q and A Sessions will continue. I will ofcourse let everyone know as soon as I know something.
One of the Rebelscum members said that Derryl DePriest told him the Q&A are on hiatus, but not cancelled.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1032 on: March 19, 2012, 07:25:26 AM »
Well I hope you are right!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1033 on: August 14, 2012, 07:21:39 AM »
Well thanks to L.E. we are getting a ten minute interview with the Hasbro Brand Team while at C6 Friday afternoon at 1:50PM. If you have any burning questions for Hasbro this is the place to put them. Please understand we only have ten minutes to ask our questions so we may not be able to get to many of them, but the better worded and well thought out the question, the greater the likelihood it will get asked. And remember, we are all upset about the distribution, but we ain't gonna flame em since they were gracious enough to give us an interview and no doubt we will be hearing other sites mention that.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:30:42 AM by Tamer »

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #1034 on: August 15, 2012, 04:22:21 AM »
Dear Hasbro,

Are you planning to continue the current design of reduced articulation or can we expect to see a return to super-articulated figures? Reduced articulation hurts those of us who customize and make photo-novels.

Is there any hope of ever seeing even semi-standardized head-ball sizes on Star Wars figures like the GI Joe figures get?