Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 280606 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #1005 on: December 07, 2011, 09:50:30 AM »
lets face it Hasbro are gonna kill this line with their mismanagement the line will stagnate ,the case assortments will be geared towards repacks then they will bemoan the fact that the sales have dropped off ,they say that the tooling budget has gone to TPM but to be honest most of what i have seen are repaints/repacks of stuff from 1999 (which i still have ) so what tooling costs ? even the ships with the exception of the N1 starfighter are reissues so they must already have the tooling,i have the distinct impression that the new head bod of the star wars brand management team is not a fan of the Clone Wars ...i guess we are in for a very disappointing 12 months..............
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #1006 on: December 07, 2011, 12:33:18 PM »
well as much as I like the clone wars series/figures,it's not my top priority,I'm much more into TVC,and any other line they have geared toward the 6 movies,or TOR figures.not liking TPM repacks though,that will be a disappointment to say the least,but I have seen most of the new figures on their way out early next year for TVC and i'm lookin forward to those,but haven't seen to much as far as vehicles go.I think their doin a few podracers right?

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #1007 on: December 07, 2011, 02:48:48 PM »
As far as I know they are only producing anakins and sebulbas podracers which are 1999 reissues except these don't come with the figures ,I have both of these already ...
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #1008 on: December 07, 2011, 04:58:40 PM »
I agree with Clint and Tom. I too want to be showered not sprinkled on.

I agree highly, too...  As long as we see a Darth Malgus, Satele Shan, Jace Malcom, and Shae Vizsla, I'm set...   ;D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 05:02:01 PM by UnitedStatesDemocrat »
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #1009 on: December 07, 2011, 05:16:20 PM »
I agree with just a ton of TOR Characters and then lets get us a new EU Vehicle like that Sith Fighter.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1010 on: December 07, 2011, 05:28:01 PM »
I think all that can save the tpm wave may be the naboo pilot, a new sculpt darth maul, the astromech pack, and the re-release of the naboo royal starship.

you know, there is enough tor characters to support at least two tru exclusive packs. No repacks though, don't know how hasbro would feel about that.

Offline DeltaSquadSev11

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1011 on: December 08, 2011, 09:43:37 AM »
New question,

Hasbro, does the no new Separatist figures in the SW:TCW line include Separatist Droids as well, or will you continue to release new and repainted/retooled droids such as the Sniper Droideka?
Good question. I'd like to see this adressed as well.

Offline JTrooper

• Master Toy Maker
  • Colonel
  • Mater Toy Maker
« Reply #1012 on: December 09, 2011, 01:17:34 PM »
Hasbro

When will we see the Obi-wan attack shuttle has it come out if so when never saw them in Florida also the Mando shuttle when are we going to see that also. Thank you for the Republic Attack Shuttle and the little vehicles as well. The Clone wars line also needs some republic commandos if possible Thank you Jtrooper

Offline M4K3R1

• "FEAR IS OUR ALLY"
  • Lieutenant
  • "CODE OF THE SITH ORDER"
« Reply #1013 on: December 09, 2011, 06:36:09 PM »
Finally a decent anwer about TOR future releases. My opinion is that Hasbro should invest heavilly in these characters and not only a few. The vehicles from this line would make sales go through the roof. Tamer you know i agree with you about the sith starfighter. If only Hasbro would not waste time on rereleases/repacks which will give them poor sale numbers compared to new and unreleased characters and vehicles. IMO.

Offline juanmartinezcustoms

• Cadet
« Reply #1014 on: December 14, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »
I have two questions I would like to submit for consideration to be asked to hasbro.

1.  Has anyone considered making lightsabers in the style of the nerf swords or the G I Joe Snake eyes sword.   The hard foam like swords that hold up well to hard battling.

2.  Ever since the action fleet was cancelled and never really brought back since Ep 1, there has been 2 movies and the clone wars series with tons of new vehicles.  Any chance we can see the line come back in some form or fashion.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1015 on: December 14, 2011, 01:07:55 PM »
I love AF too. I so wish they would bring it back.

Offline JTrooper

• Master Toy Maker
  • Colonel
  • Mater Toy Maker
« Reply #1016 on: December 15, 2011, 03:46:11 PM »
Dear Hasbro

As a Star Wars fan for a long long time. I feel disapointed this year with the final part of the year no big bang for the line. I been seeing the begs empty and not being filled in Tampa, Fl. I don't know if that is your problem or not ,but I feel you let all of us fans and new fans like my boys down. I hope next year willl be better and a little seeing a little strong presents of Star Wars. I think the Green Latern line really lack everything also the Transformers and Captain America line and not seeing other figure in Thor really made my boys not collect those at alll. We buy Star Wars if you look in my boys room you'll only see Star Wars maybe you'll get the big picture for next year.

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #1017 on: December 26, 2011, 04:43:02 PM »
Hasbro,

How can you not want to make a Riff Tamson action figure? Kids would be all over it, especially if it had a jaw-snapping action feature.

Offline DeltaSquadSev11

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1018 on: December 26, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »
Hasbro,

How can you not want to make a Riff Tamson action figure? Kids would be all over it, especially if it had a jaw-snapping action feature.
If the Q&A keeps going, this has to be asked.

Though, Hasbro's answer will probably just be: "We believe "core" and clones sell best in the line."

And if they're being completely annoying, they'll say they agree Tamson would make an excellent figure, but just wouldn't be suited for the kids.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1019 on: December 26, 2011, 08:52:54 PM »
Not a bad one Rune.

I am wondering, if they do continue this, how about doing some type of mail away program that allows us to use our pop's from battlepacks or vehicles or anything besides basic figure lines? We were able, before they clarified it, to use some of these in the proto fett mail away, but they quickly switched it back to just newer basic figure pop's. I would also like to make sure there are no mid mail away changes to the program as this last one had some serious fairness issues based on those who were able to send in quick.

Wouldn't it be cool to do a mail away program just for vehicles or battlepacks? Meaning send in five pop's from your vehicles to recieve a mail away vehicle or battlepack along those same lines?