Author Topic: Luke Sprywalker's Custom Action Figures from 2009-2012  (Read 225671 times)

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
LE, I don't know if this guy is worthy to be in here but here he is anyway.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
what about the top helmet from an arctic rex painted black?       btw i love this post apocalyptic stuff
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
Hey L.E. this is just more dope!!
absolutly love your designs. Thanks a lot for you generous permission!! I greatly appreciate that and am pretty sure to come back to these awesome customes!!

Offline darknsour

• Captain
WOW!!! How cool are theses guy's!!!

Great work!!!

Love them!!!

Rich

Offline gwest

• Lieutenant
Your work is always so incredibly detail oriented!  These are not toys, but museum pieces!

A suggestion for the croc-master fig., what about Emboo's hat?

For the CC fig., what about a necklace of some type?  Slick's finger necklace would be cool looking...

The first fig. reminded me of that old sci-fi flick "Hardware".

Just awesome work, as always.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
LE,

That diorama just looks outstanding to me and is now back on the front page where it belongs. I must say it reminds me so much of the Terminator Scenes in the future. About the only thing you could do to this imo is add a skull or skeleton to be walked on. It is just fantastic.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 06:13:43 AM by Tamer »

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
I am really loving these guys LE!

Offline lucasclones_strikes_back

• Clone Commander
  • Commander
  • THe skill and creativity of a 12 year old!
Those are AWESOME LE! :o

I maybe little but i make one shot and one kill... At a cool custom-one more thing ITSA TRAP!

Offline TIEpilot

• Ensign
I agree with everyone here these are awesome...

The post apocalyptic theme just rocks.....

Love all the detail as well..

Keep up the great work...

TIEpilot

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
WOW Luke you are really rocking it with these customs theyre truly awasome!!!!!!!!

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Re: Luke Sprywalker Customs Updated 7-7 For Micheal Martinez Contest!
« Reply #1075 on: July 15, 2011, 05:41:44 PM »
Ron, I am honored to get your seal of aproval as I am simply making an attempt to immitate what you do. I don't quite have the eye to masterfully cut a cross section out of any environment as you do but I hope the more I try the closer I can get. I do end up with more loose litter that I dump off after everything sets for about 30 hours. I coat it in multiple layers of wood glue. Do you mix plaster and glue to go over the kitty litter? Also when I coated the wall with glue i sifted sand on it and the puddles of glue I made up front. I have not painted anything yet.

Hi Spry

Mate firstly these new figures are brillant I love the fact that these guys are all unique and come with all the different types of weapons and equipment. I'm going to have a go at doing something like this over the weekend and is that a GI Joe mech if it is wonderful work on that as well.

With the rubble what I do is is mix the plaster and then add the kitty litter etc in with the plaster, I always add a little extra as it mixes and soaks up the plaster better. When you lay it out over the baseand  if you need to add anymore rubble you can do it straight over the top of the already mixed rubble.

For the walls I mix in a little fine sand just to give it that little extra texture and then use a medium brush to cover the walls as this will give an even layer over the walls. And as always mate if you need any help with anything just drop me an email.

Ron

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Tom I love that custom and yes it is worthy to be in here. Thanks for posting it and I am sure everyone also realizes how cool it is.
Jay that is a great idea! I have an extra carded one that may come out of its shell after I try our loose one. I have tried many SW and Joe helmets and the only one i liked was the saga Veers helmet and I don't want these to use such noticeable SW parts.
Stefan no problem my friend and thank you.
Rich glad you are enjoying them man.
gwest that is a great compliment, so thanks so much. I do enjoy the details, I have a few in the works after I part out the figure buy I always add one or two more in the end. haha Good ideas and the embo helmet seemed to contrast with his over all look and would not fit when in the mech suit. I did try it along with most every other helmet in my SW and Joe fodder bins.
Tamer thanks for the FP treatment and these little dios are fun to build. That is another great idea regarding the skull! I may dig out one of my Indy fodder.
Cad & Son thanks guys! I love working with these Joe parts and plan to keep doing so.
Tie pilot I agree this is a fun theme and would love to see what others visions of characters would be.
Kreeper2 thanks my friend I am sure having fun with these guys!
Ron thanks for that explanation buddy. That helps for sure. Man it will be great to see your take on this subject! Now what scale will you work in? Are you saying you are going to use Joes as your base?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:54:17 PM by Luke Sprywalker »

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
Ron thanks for that explanation buddy. That helps for sure. Man it will be great to see your take on this subject! Now what scale will you work in? Are you saying you are going to use Joes as your base?

No worries mate glad to help out and I'll be doing 3-3/4"  and using  Joes so it will different for me to say the leats.

Ron

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
Thanks LE, and Ron I can't wait to see some P.O. 3 3/4" stuff.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Amazing!  Just Amazing!