Author Topic: B1976 customs - 3D crystal warlord finished and another happy customer.  (Read 43806 times)

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
Dude this is like a mix of Tonka's Supernaturals mixed with Hasbro's Visionaries so cool!

Oh boy, I had completely forgotten about that line!  I think I had 2-3 of them, ough I have absolutely no ideas which ones.  Had to Google them to remind myself what they looked like. 

Benjani, you sir are a customizing machine!  The final product here looks amazing.  You've integrated the crystal into the figure so well it doesn't really even look like a custom figure.  Sensational work!

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline benjani_1976

• Colonel
  • Banksy = star wars LEGEND
Dude this is like a mix of Tonka's Supernaturals mixed with Hasbro's Visionaries so cool!

So glad you like him,thought I'd bitten off more than I could chew with this commission but the lads were over the moon at the handover.

Oh boy, I had completely forgotten about that line!  I think I had 2-3 of them, ough I have absolutely no ideas which ones.  Had to Google them to remind myself what they looked like. 

Benjani, you sir are a customizing machine!  The final product here looks amazing.  You've integrated the crystal into the figure so well it doesn't really even look like a custom figure.  Sensational work!

Thanks very much merc,I was hoping to create a conversation piece for the office. Kinda done the same here too ;D

Offline BlackThorne

• Colonel
  • Jamming!
    • Forja das Estrelas
Very cool, never seen something like this before in an action figure.

Offline benjani_1976

• Colonel
Very cool, never seen something like this before in an action figure.

Thanks,been so busy on my TK costume,forgot about the crystal warlord.

Look up visionaries figures......I had a few growing up,had a flat hologram but I can remember what happened if it moved.
This is like a 21st century update on those old figures........being a 3d etching as you move the image follows you,very spooky.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 01:20:49 AM by benjani_1976 »

Offline TakeshiInhaba

• Ensign
Here's the finished warlord........more work coming my way thanks to this beauty

Wow thats an awesome figure you have done, congrats!
"Arent you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
"Shut up!"

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
That turned out really awesome! Never seen anything like it before!

Offline benjani_1976

• Colonel
That turned out really awesome! Never seen anything like it before!

Cheers bud,he's different isn't he.......I want to do another but I'm still waiting on the lads to tinker about their end. Looking into doing more of these with injection moulding.